17. Reunions

Ayo started on 8th of March? May? I'm dumb... Point is happy national woman's day to anyone reading this

Once national man's day actually exists I'll congratulate everyone else... I forgot about pride month god I'm stupid... Pride month is January right? We don't celebrate it here so I don't know...

The 25th is the last chapter whith 10k words minimum

Choice is mine and you all wait.

Btw I also wrote on 9th and 10th js probably when I'm uploading yall better hope I still have motivation after this

3rd Person Pov: (less goooo)

"This is how you kids should act, these elite soldiers of the city are not like the rest"
Says a green haired quite short lady as she has two way taller twins behind her
"Pst emira" whispers edric trying to get his sister's attention "Ye?" "Next thing we know inrolling us in special army like the navy seals or SAS"
He tells her "pftt... Ye she probably will tho, she was always like that to amity wanting her to be a part of these special forces"

((for context this happens around 30-40 minutes after the last chapter were edric leaves, hunter is for now hiding in the guest bad room waiting for them))

"I CAN HEAR YOU" she turns around 'We know mother that's why we weren't saying how bad you can be' both twins were imagining that talk like it whould ever happen but they decided that imagination should stay imagination becuse they don't want to be dig a grave for themselves not literally but they both know how manipulative their mother can be... Aspecialy when she wants too.

"We both know mother, we were just joking please continue" says emira trying to 'obey' her mother "well then let's continue, so I was saying these are the special zeal forces, they have everything from special spys / ninjas I guess, they have soldiers running around in suits so tough they have to be standing to have the armor put on and cannot bend their knees much, but not just that they have snipers that"-"that miss every shot even from 5 meter distances"

((this is not the special forces from a wah comic rather a different reference but its important later if you are a man/women of culture you know were it from))

Says a lady whith dark blue hair and a black suit "Captain lilith! What do I ow you for the sudden visit at this military camp?" says the the green haired woman to the captain of the swat and other forces of the city "well you see miss blight you don't own this place so it's not your duty to greet me nor is it to walk around here whithout permission" the blue haired lady says somewhat annoyed "I'll have you know Im a blight so I don't care and you are not the captain of this building either!" Odalia responds trying to keep her status sky high.

"Thats were you are wrong, after capturing the owl girls frend Luz Clawthorn and interrogating her I was promoted to this position and im now the co leader of this unit of special forces if the Need for their service is ever necessary , also you devorced Alador so you are no blight anymore you are a Harrison" ((first decent name that came to mind, Odalia Harrison, edric/emira Harrison tho I wanted some hilariously bad name for them))

Edric and emira both are snickering becuse of how wrong lilith was with luz's identity. Which see didn't seem to notice yet.

"OH don't even start on the owl girl, she saved my daughter... HMM"

Odalia hates amity so much she pretty much wants her dead, she can't control her here as much as in the original universe, more on their family troubles later this chapter.

Lilith just walkes away and tells a guard to escort odalia outside and bring the twins to her office afterwards.

ELSEWHERE YOOO a bit earlier like 30minutes just after edric left