19. The Worlds (2/2)

Idk how the read count dropped under 16... To 3 but like bruh pwese read my story :(

Lilith Pov:

As I'm driving back from Edalyns House i stop by the new building that are used by special forces after seeing swat teams getting ready for something.

So I quickly go over to one of them "Why is everyone preparing and for what? Who gave you such orders?" the unit turns around "2nd Capatain lilith, the preparations are lead by 1st captain kikimora after hearing from a source that The Witch seen in the city is trying to destroy it"
I understand the situation now... Maybe someone was sent to miss inform us about the peole hunting the witch... Luz, I have to clean this mess up before it gets dangerous.

"Tell the others in your department to stand down and go back inside and talk whith the team captain to send everyone else back as well"

The masked unit picks up the radio and calls for the unit leader who imidiatly comes over after hearing my name and she whitout hesitation starts explaining "1st Capatain Kikimora clearly told us to not stop no matter what and she had informed the special zeal forces aswell about the mission and they are also in the preparation phase, we are deployed until she says otherwise, I whould gladly do otherwise but im not in that position" the unit leader says and she leads the other unit back.

This mess will lead to a war if I don't stop it. I faintly remember something... Something I should not be able to remember but I do... Something about a promise... From around a couple months ago.

They are still in January

3rd Person Pov:

She knew the teams were in trouble if they do atack and not becuse of the power the owl girl has but something else.

She has to remember...

She started running to kikimoras office.

An office whith walls out of glass with a simular table also made out of glass.

Kimora said its a way of knowing who she can trust and that the room only... "says the truth" she remembers Kiki mentioning.

She didn't fully understand but she was a slightly lower rank so had to go with it.

She runs inside and Kiki is talking whith someone in a white suit whith a gold trim wearing a silver armor and mask.

((dear God auto correct corected Kiki to Miki.... Thank God I'm proofreading this. 2023 me here.. why didn't I let it be Miki? Its now lore accurate to the real toh universe because Camila called her "kikiMiki"))

"That concludes the visit miss crystal, thank you for the information"
Says kikimora and the peron in armor slowly walks out.

"You should learn to knock" says kikimora after the masked person leaves the room "I don't have time for that, we have to stop preparations" lilith says whitout a second thought.
Kikimora stops sorting some papers on the glass desk and looks at Lilith "We received information that the owl girl wants to destroy the city, we are not stopping now".

Lilith does not belive what she's hearing...
"Did that person have any proof!?"

"Lilith don't be bothered whith proof they clearly said the truth I saw it in their eyes"

"They wore a mask!"

"Right... Lilith I hope you understand I'm only taking action for the good of others"

"I had enough of annoying things for today ach... I'm going to bed you better stop this by tomorrow morning"

Kikimora looked at the clock that just ticked to 5pm but she didn't have any reason to keep lilith up late as they can't take part in operations like this whitout proper permissions from higher ups and lilith already finished everything for today.