Couldn't take it. Couldn't stand another minute

Start from the beginning

"You're right, time to save the only people who matter!" And she hit the gass. "WOAH!" The cycle then thrust her forward at extreme speed. "Holy shit! This thing can really move!" The voice spook once again. 'THE HELL-CYCLE CAN GO BEYOND NORMAL SPEEDS. HEH, YOU AMUSE ME YOUNG HOST!'

"Yeah, uh thanks... spirit of vengeance? Sir?" The voice replied. 'YOU MAY CALL ME ZARATHOS. WHAT BE THY NAME?' Cinder responded. "Um, it's cinder fall. Nice to meet you Zarathos." The voice said. 'NICE TO MEET YOU CINDER FALL. AN APT NAME FOR A HELLFIRE WARRIOR' just then she heard romans voice. "You heard your captain girls let's dance!" So cinder did a side-swipe killing a horde by bathing them in hellfire. "Bathe in flames freaks!"

She then made the hell-cycle extend and said. "Get on everyone!" Roman jumped on, and helped the kids cram themselves in between the adults. "Hit it firework!" Said roman, while shooting an ice dust flare. So cinder threw a fireball at it, and shielded her family. It exploded and completely destroyed the village.

With a few coughs, the dust settled. "Is everyone else okay?" Asked the woman with glowing fire for eyes and hair. "Y-yeah thanks, we um... we're going to discuss this later. Alright?" Said roman. She solemnly nodded, and said. "Let's get the kids safe, hang on tight everyone this baby can move." Cinder then extinguished the flames on her body and went back to normal. Then they drove towards home.

After about 5 hours they stopped to set up camp. "How is she?" Asked cinder. "Well she's awake. But she's understandably in pain and exhausted." Cinder looked ready to bolt in her daughters direction, but kept calm and said. "Fifteen minutes, have everyone meet me there in fifteen minutes." He nodded and said. "I understand, if it's all the same... i still trust you cinder." She shot him a warm smile, but cringed at the distance he was keeping from her. 'can't blame him... he's probably afraid of me again'

Then the young mother went to do the hardest thing in her life, tell the truth to her daughter ruby. And pray she doesn't hate her.

Cinder&Ruby pov camp tent

Cinder entered the tent, saying. "Hey sunflower, how ya doing?" The little girl sat up and said. "Mama! You're okay!" Cinder noticed the pale complexion and the bags under her 4 and a half year olds eyes. "Of course i'm okay, you saved my life after all. Why did you do that ruby." Cinder asked now unashamedly crying. "You were gonna get hurt, so i did what you, daddy, neo and em would have done. Are you sure you're okay mama? You're crying."

Cinder replied in rage. "Why aren't you upset about your legs!? Why did you save my life and ruin your own ability to use your semblance!" Ruby smiled and said. "Well i can get new legs, but you can't be replaced mama!" That ruined cinder, she collapsed and hugged her daughter with every ounce of love she could give. After a minute of the embrace cinder spoke. "Ruby, i need to tell you something about me. You might hate me forever for it, but you deserve the truth."

"Okay mama, i won't hate you though." Cinder pulled away and smiled. "Yeah, you seem to only ever love everything and everyone." They both laughed, and cinder said. "Do you ever wonder why you don't look like me sweetie?" Ruby replied. "We look alike, we have black hair, and we are pretty!" Cinder smiled and continued. "But you don't have my eyes, or my nose. Or anything like that." Ruby said. "Well... maybe i will look like daddy then!" Cinder looked sad but said. "Sweetheart, you don't look like daddy either."

"But... why wouldn't i look like you or daddy then?" Cinder replied. "I... I um... i didn't give birth to you ruby." Ruby replied. "What does that mean?" Cinder looked her daughter in the eyes and said. "It means... i am not your real mama." Ruby looked shocked, like her whole world was shattered, and cinder continued. "I... I found you, in the woods while i was running away from my former home. You were with this nice older lady, she fought to protect you. That was your mom."