"I'm sorry to burst your happy moment, but you're parents are waiting outside to meet the pups. " Sehun said, and the alpha looked at him with big doe eyes, mouth forming an 'o.'

"You could've told me earlier. " Jungkook said, slowly standing from the chair with the girl in his arms, while the alpha rolled his eyes, muttering something, and moved towards the other side. Sejun went to pick the boy from the crib, first wrapping the newborn in a blue blanket and then picking him gently.

Jeongyeon opened the door for the two, making Jungkook squint his eyes at the sudden brightness outside the clinic.

As soon as he stepped out, Jimin and Hoseok were the first to come closer to the pup in the alpha hands, squealing at the soft baby wrapped in white blankets. "Is she a girl?" Jimin asked, gently holding the pup's hands.

"Yea, and the younger one. " Jungkook said, bending slightly for the two to have a better view.

Hoseok poked her cheeks softly. "Her cheeks are so soft. " The alpha said, making the girl whine loudly, tiny fists trying to hold his hand.

Hye Bin also came forward, and Jungkook switched the girl to his mother's hands, who started whining as soon as she felt an unfamiliar scent. "When I first held you in my arms, you looked like her. " Hye Bin said, tracing her finger on the girl's face, who took it and brought it near her mouth, only for it to get swayed away.

"And, he's the older one. " Jungkook said, eyes following Sejun, who handed the sleeping True Blood to Hyung Sik's arms. Even if he knew that the pups were safe and all the wolves present were his own family members, still his wolf was possessive and protective, considering they were newborns.

"True Bloods are really loud on their birth, but yours seems quiet, especially this boy. Even you cried your lungs out on your birth. " Hyung Sik said, a sly smile passing to the younger True Blood, while the other wolves had to turn their faces to laugh.

"Oh, don't remind me. It took me three hours to control the cries. I thought you might get some injury because you didn't even want your feed. " Hye Bin laughed.

"You guys never leave a chance of embarrassing me. " Jungkook whined, lips curled in a tiny pout, which would be unnoticeable only if his upper lip wouldn't have hidden under the plusher lower one, which got the two elders laughing while shaking their heads in disapproval.

"It's the fun memories that we treasure. You'll understand when you would watch your pups grow into adults. " Hye Bin smiled.

"I don't want them to imagine them growing up when they are just born. " Jungkook said, sighing softly. It was still years, and he wanted to enjoy that time of holding the two and scenting them, protecting them, until they became old enough to take care of themselves.

"That's good too. You should definitely treasure the moment you have. Kids grow up really fast, and we don't even realize it when they become adults. " Hyung Sik said, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Have you decided the names for the pups?" Jin asked, playing with the boy's tiny fingers, who would let out whines before falling asleep again.

"I would leave that to Taehyung. When he would wake up, we could decide together. " Jungkook said, eyeing the girl, still dabbing her lips.

"Sounds good to me. Now we have to prepare for the welcoming party. " Hyung Sik said and passed the boy back to Jungkook, who held him with some effort. He still has to get used to carrying a pup without using his strength. He's just too tiny in his arms, and he's scared that he might crush the kid.

"He looks like Taehyung, especially his nose and lips. " Jin said. The sight of the boy reminds him of the day Taehyung was born.

Even if he was too young to remember everything, he does know a few things about that time when he used to stay near the crib, admiring the omega, caressing his pink cheeks, sometimes putting the bottle in his mouth to feed him while his father would be busy assisting his mother.