Irritation

No one's pov:-

"Just go! I don't want to talk." Taehyung yelled, aiming his pillow at Jin, who looked bewildered for a moment. The omega has been grumpy since morning, well, he always is, but today he looked more furious than any other time.

"Okay, but aren't you hungry or something?" Jin asked, but Taehyung shook his head, glaring irritably at the older.

"I don't want anything, now go. " Taehyung said and went under the sheets, covering himself as a whole, while Jin just sighed, stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"Did he listen to you, hyung?" Jimin asked, but the alpha shook his head, moving towards the stairs.

"He looked like he would chop off anyone's head who would come in front of him. You better not go today, Jimin. " Jin chuckled and went towards his room while the beta pouted and thought of going to the omega's house.

"Maybe we can send Jungkook to him. He should take care of his omega. " Jimin replied, making Jin chuckle with a nod.

"Do you have any plans, for now, Jimin?" Jin questioned the beta, who immediately shook his head.

"That's good. Sejun and Jeongyeon wanted to have a walk around the pack borders, but I had to join Joon on the training ground. Maybe you can go with them. " Jin said.

"For sure, hyung. We can have a talk with a picnic in the woods. " Jimin said excitedly and hopped towards the kitchen.

It had been his daily routine now to visit the omega's house at least once a day, which undoubtedly he likes a lot. The omegas have also seemed to warm up more to him, and mostly they all spent their time together, either in kindy, where all the omegas love to run after small pups as they are very active when they transform at first. Or they have their own small picnic in the forest and mountains, where they show different tricks to Jimin, showcasing what their powers can do.

Once Taehyung was sure that his hyung was gone, he sat on the bed, reopening the book to read. He had been trying to complete it since morning, but everyone kept entering the room and interrupting him, which he founds too annoying. While his chest was unexpectedly getting heavier and more irritating. His buds were swollen and always filled with milk, and he had to change clothes every time because of it.

In short, he is pissed with his surroundings and his body and seriously hates anyone's presence for now.

'Those people lied who said that pregnancy is fun.' The omega mumbled, pouting at the book. He barely read one page throughout the hour of sitting.

"Fucking hell. " The omega yelled, throwing the book on the other side of the bed, and gasped when he realized what he said. "I should stop this cursing habit of mine. " Taehyung thought, pouting and rubbing his belly softly.

He knew his cursing habits had become worse than Jungkook's, and it even had surprised the alpha once. Slowly, Taehyung got out of bed, hissing at the pain in his back and the weight, which almost felt like someone crushing his feet. After a few tries, he managed to stand up from his legs with one hand supporting his back, the other under the bump.

"It's heavy, and I hate this chest." Taehyung pouted at his own reflection, which looked like a damn penguin.

'Why don't you ask mate for it? I am sure he would be more than happy to help.' V smirked, making the omega blush.

"Maybe I can take another shower. It always helps. " Taehyung said, grabbing another set of clothes from the wardrobe.

-----------