Pack Training

No one's pov:-

Till they reached the moonglade pack, Taehyung was already asleep in the car. Jungkook was the first to notice it, so he put earplugs on the omegas ear so that he won't get disturbed by the sudden noises or more, like go into headspace.

They all quietly left the car in the garage and went inside the packhouse. Once they entered, all the attention went towards the four wolves, one of them carried in bridal style by his mate.

Since the incident, everyone had learned to be quiet when they see a sleepy Taehyung around, so when they saw Taehyung sleeping and carried, everyone went silent, surprising the two new wolves. Joshua and Krystal knew that no matter what happens, Jimin and Hoseok were the two loudest ones and never gets silent, and seeing them quiet right now, made them wonder what happened here.

Jungkook quickly carried the sleeping beauty to the room and locked it when everyone sighs in relief. Hyung Sik looked at the two confused wolves and smiled. "I think it's too late for any conversation. How about talking tomorrow morning? "

Both the alphas looked at him confusedly and then smiled a little. "Sure, Alpha. " They both said, and Namjoon indicated them to follow him so that he can show them their room.

Yerin was lying on her bed, staring off into the walls of her room. Her wolf was crying to be with her mate, but she was blank. Yerin made a deal with her mate that she would help True blood with the thing he wants, and in return, he would support her to get closer to Jungkook. She looked at the ceiling, wondering what if something wrong happened.

In the morning, Joshua woke up and saw the hall was silent, despite everyone sitting together. He was about to say something when Jimin kept his hands on his mouth and signaled him towards the couch.

There he saw, Taehyung sleeping, with his head resting on Jin's lap. Joshua still doesn't understand why everyone was so silent when it was just him sleeping. They could talk silently.

When Jungkook woke up, he was frightened to found no one sleeping beside him. He quickly got up and went downstairs, where he saw Taehyung sleeping on Jin's lap. Once Jin saw Jungkook coming down, he picked up Taehyung and went upstairs to keep him on the bed.

When he went upstairs with the omega, everyone took a breath of relief. Jungkook went towards the couch and sat next to his mother. "Good morning, Joshua. " Hye Bin said with a smile on her face.

"Morning, luna. " Joshua replied. "Why were you all so silent? You could have talked in a little voice, don't you?" Joshua asked.

"Taehyung had a sensitive hearing, and he wakes up even with tiny noise. " Hye Bin explained. "We had developed this habit of keeping quiet while Taehyung is sleeping. " Joshua made an 'o' face and nods in understanding, remembering when Jungkook put earplugs on Taehyung's ear in the car.

Jin carefully laid Taehyung on the bed and moved out of the room, closing the door behind him and went downstairs. "How did he reached on the sofa, Jungkook? " Hye Bin asked, turning her gaze at the younger True blood.

"I don't know. I remember I laid Tae on the bed and when I woke up, I didn't found him, so I came here. " Jungkook answered.

"It's alright, Luna. It is one of his habits. " Jin interrupts, and the four wolves look at him with eyes wide open.

"You mean, coming down like this and lying on the sofa is his habit?" Jimin asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, kinda like that. " Jin replied, scratching his head. "Taehyung suddenly developed this habit. I don't call it sleepwalking since he never went farther, just to the table and sleeps there. "