Attention

This while chapter is 🌝🔞. So innocent souls may leave and the others keep reading. 😏

This time I tried something new 🌚. Do tell me if you liked it.

Play :- love me like you do
(The song had good feels with this. )

No one's pov:-

Jungkook was sitting inside his office, frustrated because of the never-ending work. The rouges have become active again, and this time, they attacked the wolves on patrol.

Thankfully, no one died in that attack, yet there were a lot of wolves who got severely wounded. It took them three to four days to join back, and till that, Jungkook and others had to patrol around. It was harder for Jungkook since he had to stay in the office at day time, and at night he had to patrol, and because of that, he wasn't able to even have a decent conversation with Taehyung.

No matter how much Taehyung says that he understands Jungkook's situation, at the end of the day, he is still an omega, longing for his alpha's touch. Ignoring his inside turmoil and cravings, Taehyung still hoped to spend more time with the older after the guards would return to their post, but there was no luck on his side.

Jungkook was still pretty busy with the office work, even after the return of wolves, since there was a lot of work he neglected between the night patrol. It made him arrive in the room late at night and leave early in the morning, even before Taehyung could wake up. The only thing that tells the presence of alpha was the scent lingering on the sheets. It was enough for the omega to have a sour mood throughout the week.

However, today Jungkook planned to spend a little more time with his mate. He was thankful that Jin and Namjoon decided to help him complete all the work, which gave him time to come out of the office earlier.

After entering, Jungkook couldn't find Taehyung in the room. Without dwelling further into the thought, he decided to take a quick bath, hoping the omega to return soon.

Stepping into the shower, he took off the stinky clothes threw them in the washing machine, letting his body and mind relax under the warm water.

He stayed in the shower for a few minutes when he heard the door opening and shutting, assuming the omega was back in the room. Jungkook hurried to grab his clothes but realized he didn't bring any except a bathrobe.

Again, without giving it much thought, he wore that bathrobe and stepped out when his eyes fell on the omega sitting on the bed, ever so gracefully.

Taehyung was wearing a white t-shirt, reaching just above his knees, his collarbones, and soft legs on full display. The omega had decided to be a tease today.

Taehyung stepped down from the bed and made his way towards the alpha, who was shamelessly checking out the omega's body. 'Did he even wear something under that?' Jungkook wondered, and the thought was enough to make his insides twitch.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, giving Jungkook a chance to rest his hands on the omega's hip. He clenched his jaw when he couldn't feel any cloth, but just bare skin under that shirt.

"It felt like days since I last have you near me, even when you sleep right next to me, every night. " Taehyung said, kissing the mark on the alpha's neck.

"I'm sorry, petal. It was too much of a hassle due to the attack. " Jungkook sighed, resting his head on the omega's shoulder.

Taehyung only hummed as the answer, playing with the older's wet hair.