V

No one's pov:-

"You're really alive?" All the omegas asked in unison, making Jungkook frown at the words.

"I guess so? " Tae replied confusingly.

"Wow, can't believe our own pack people deceived us for years. " Jiyeon says, with a huff.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"A few years back, we went to visit the grounds of moonlight pack, and we even meet some pack members, who managed to come out alive. " Chanyeol says.

"We asked them about you both and asked if anyone came out alive from the packhouse, but they told us that everyone died. We even mentioned you two, but those wolves said that you both died too with your parents. " Yeonjun added.

"So, that's why when we first saw you today, we couldn't believe it was you, but I'm glad you both could make up. It would be a shame for us if the last heirs died while we were the ones who survived. " Sejun says.

"I was the one who told them to say that. " Jin reveals, after a few moments of silence, making others look at the older with a shocked expression.

"You really faked our death?" Taehyung asked with shock. Till now, he really thought it was the people in the orphanage who came up with that lie. Feeling the tension in Taehyung's scent, Jungkook gently caressed the omega's thigh to calm him a little.

"I have to. At that time, all I could think was to save you and the people inside the orphanage. If they find out that we both are alive, those True Bloods might have attacked there too and would have killed everyone. So, I gave them the idea of faking our death. " Jin says with a sigh.

"That was a good plan. It protected many people, so I don't think you have to worry that much about it. " Jeongyeon says, leaning back on the sofa.

"Anyways, it's nice to see you both safe and healthy. " Jiyeon says, twirling her hair in her hands.

"I have meaning to ask you, but where have you all been throughout these years?" Yoongi asked, leaning forward a little.

"We stayed with an old woman, who adopted us or more like brought us to her house. " Yeonjun replied.

"Did she really agree to take all of you in?" Jungkook asked, a bit surprised at their words. It's not easy to adopt any random werewolf because if they didn't like the owner, the wolf side could become rebellious.

"Yeah, she did. She was a human and had an alpha mate. Her mate had died, so she was living all alone, and that's why she took us all in. " Chanyeol says.

"She was a great person. She kept our rank hidden and raised us like normal humans and like her own children. " Sejun says.

"So, where is she now?" Namjoon asked.

"She died. Three weeks ago. " Jiyeon replies, sighing while remembering that sweet lady.

"Oh, I'm sorry. " Namjoon muttered.

"We're fine tho. It took us two whole weeks to get out from that, but now we're all good, I think. " Sejun says, glancing at the others, who just hummed in agreement.

"However, Taehyung, I wanted to ask you why your hair is of that color instead of blue?" Jeongyeon pointed towards the silver hair of the omega.

"Yea, I've been wondering that too. I remember last time when I saw you, you had blue hair. " Jiyeon said.

"Really? " Jimin asked with a surprised face. "I really thought his hair was black from the start. "

"Well, my hair color was blue because of my True moon side, but then suddenly it started changing into different shades, and it was black since my birthday. " Taehyung replied, throwing off his bangs from his face.