New Family

No one's pov:-

"I am not worried about the room. I am glad this is safe. " Taehyung says, smiling at the photo frame.

"Is it that special to you?" Jungkook asks.

"It is. " Taehyung says.

Jungkook had thousands of questions, but he doesn't want to voice them out. Not yet.  "You will stay with us from now on, " Jungkook says. Taehyung looked at him with a surprised face.

"Listen I know it's too sudden, but after what happened today, I don't want you to stay here. It can be dangerous. And I am sure they will come again if they are after you. So I think it's better if you could stay. " Jungkook says, scratching his nape. He usually isn't a shy person, but he does become shy in front of his omega. Taehyung thinks for a moment before slightly nods.

"If Jin Hyung will accept it then I will too. " His words were enough to assure the true blood. He knows he will somehow make the mind of the older.

"Let's go then," Jungkook says and grips Taehyung's hand, dragging him down the stairs.

When they both came down, they saw Jin talking to Mark and Sarah. Namjoon smiled, looking at Jungkook. "Jin had agreed to stay with us in packhouse from today. "

Hearing it, both the mates smiled. Jin looked up and saw Taehyung holding Jungkook's hand, and with the other hand, he had one photo frame. "I guess you took everything necessary. "

Taehyung nodded at the words of the older. "Let's go then. " Jungkook says.

"I'll see you later, Mark. " Jin says before bidding farewell to his two friends.

Jungkook opens his car door for Taehyung to sit inside. And he sits on the driving seat. "Shall we go now?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung shyly nodded, and they drove to their pack.

The drive to the pack was moderately silent. As Taehyung was too shy to say anything, so he kept staring outside the window, and Jungkook was too busy focusing on the road and sometimes he passes a glance at the omega. No one said a single thing.

Meanwhile, in the other car, Namjoon and Jin were busy talking and laughing. Jin will tell his dad jokes and Namjoon will laugh at them.

After a drive of 20 minutes, they finally reached the moonglade pack. It had large walls for protection, and there were Alpha guards all around. Seeing Jungkook's car, the guards opened the gate. Jungkook's car entered, followed by Namjoon's car, and the gates were closed again.

Taehyung looked out of the window and admired the beauty of the pack. The houses were well built, and the wolves run around freely. It was like a town. Jungkook smiled and turned the car towards the packhouse.

The packhouse was on its own a large and luxurious mansion

The packhouse was on its own a large and luxurious mansion. The beautiful lighting and the design make it more mesmerizing.  Taehyung looked in astonishment at that mansion.