Shopping time

No one's pov:-

The school today was quite boring according, to Taehyung. He had developed the habit of Jungkook always welcoming him inside, talking until class starts, and sitting under a tree during lunch. And then sharing small pecks before going back home was something that includes their daily routines.

Taehyung was glad that Jungkook doesn't want to rush his relationship and wants to take everything slowly. He heard about many mates who mark their mates on the day they meet, but he was glad that his mate doesn't do anything like that until they both will be ready. The day in the school went boring for Taehyung, as he doesn't have his mate for talking.

After his class was over, he went towards the locker to keep his things back when he felt someone following him. Without giving it much thought, he started putting books in his locker when an arm snaked around his waist and quickly turned him around, making his head collide with the hard chest.

He saw one of Suho's friends, an alpha who was smirking looking at him. Anger boiled inside him, and the disgusting feeling rise in him thinking of any other alpha touching him. Without thinking anything, he slapped the alpha.

"How fucking dare you? " The alpha growled in his alpha voice, only to get slammed against a wall.

Taehyung gripped his neck tight and started choking him " How dare you to touch me? " He growled, gritting his teeth, making the alpha shiver at his voice. "If you again dare to touch me, I swear I will break your hands. Only my alpha can touch me and no one else. " He says, gritting his teeth. "YOU GOT THAT?!" Taehyung yells, and the boy nodded, with sweat running down his head.

"Good!" Taehyung said before throwing him off hard on the floor, making the boy groan in pain.

Taehyung blinks a few times when he suddenly saw an alpha on the floor, groaning in pain, who was touching him a few seconds ago. He ran out of the place, being scared as hell. 'Did I do that?' He thought.

'No baby, a fairy came from heaven. She did that. ' V said in a mocking tone. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his wolf's comment and shut him down. He sat at the table in the cafeteria, thinking about what happened. He didn't even felt like he was himself. It was like V who was controlling his actions and mind.

Taehyung knows it's not possible as long as he doesn't take off the locket, but still, what happened today was scaring him. What if something is wrong with him? What if everyone comes to know that he is royal blood? Or wait, did that alpha saw his blue eyes? It was even more, scaring.

"Hey, Tae?? Are you alright?? " Jimin asks, shaking the omegas shoulders. Taehyung blinks a few times before realizing that all of his hyungs were already sitting on the table.

"Are you missing Jungkook that much that you now started zooming out here?" Yoongi asked, keeping a straight face.

Taehyung's face flushed hearing him. "N-No Hyung. I wasn't thinking about him. " Taehyung replied, biting off his lower lip to suppress the smile.

"Anyways, today we are going to the mall, and you both are coming with us. " Hoseok says, changing the topic.

"Get ready after school. We will go shopping then we will eat in the new restaurant. " Jimin kept on blabbering about things, while Taehyung got lost in his thoughts. That is how the lunch period got over, with the non-stop blabbering of the over-excited Jimin and lost in thoughts Taehyung.

Once the school got over, Jimin grabbed Taehyyung's hand and dragged him towards the parking lot. Hoseok was sitting in the driver's seat while Namjoon on the passenger seat. Jin and Yoongi were in the middle, while Jimin and Taehyung were at the back, writing the list.