Knowing you better!

Sorry for the delay guys. I forgot to update the app and it didn't let me post until now.

No one's pov:-

After one week, everything had started to go back to normal. The alpha and luna were also disappointed by Yerin's acts, but they knew better than to get angry. There was no use in thinking about someone who wasn't even alive.

After returning from the rescue mission, they brought those guards and their families kept as prisoners, whom Alpha and Luna gladly welcomed. Instantly, empty houses were cleaned, and wounds were treated to let the wolves move into their pack, but only after their consent.

All the wolves gladly accepted moving in, but since there weren't that many empty houses were available for everyone, the remaining families were instructed to stay in the packhouse till the construction was complete.

Also, the pack now learned about Taehyung being an omega along with the other 5 who are living with them. Even if some were disappointed for hiding it, some were there who supported and understood the reason. Thankfully, everyone gladly welcomed the omegas in their pack, and some even wished to talk to them.

However, this wasn't Jungkook concern.

Since Taehyung had returned to the packhouse, he had been distant from everyone and stayed silent most of the time. It had made Jungkook restless, and even if he tried to talk to the omega, he would always cut him off and pretend to be asleep.

Jungkook asked Yeonjun about it, hoping the other knew something, but to his disappointment, the other was also as clueless as him.

Hye Bin said that maybe the omega was still traumatized after what happened in the past few days, and the constant threats he had gotten had might made him like this, but Jungkook knew there was something more churning inside his mate.

It wasn't only trauma but guilt and insecurity hidden behind the silent demeanor which disturbed Jungkook. He wanted to ask, comfort him just to erase whatever insecurity Taehyung had, but only if Taehyung responded to him.

He was glad that at least Taehyung didn't skip food like before, or it would be harder to feed him.

"Ah! I can't bear it anymore. He doesn't even look at me. What did I even do?" Jungkook whined, throwing his body on the couch, making Jin flinch with the knife in his hand, and glared at the True Blood, who smiled sheepishly at the older.

"Maybe you should force him into the talk? That can help. " Hyung Sik replied, receiving glares from his mate and Jin.

"Ain't no one's pressuring my brother! I'll chop your head off if you tried forcing my baby on anything. " Jin said, threatening his knife at the younger, who nodded, gulping. 'Hyung can be too intimidating sometimes.' Jungkook concluded, nodding to his thoughts.

"I agree with Jin. He is pregnant, for god's sake, and forcing him is not a good option. Well, to be honest, forcing anyone is not good. " Hye Bin said sternly and then looked over to the younger with the same look, which had him feeling like prey in between. "You better let him take his time and try every time. Don't overdo anything. "

All Jungkook did was nod, hoping Taehyung to talk to him tonight.

---------

At night, Jungkook returned to their shared room, and immediately his eyes fell on Taehyung sitting on the bed with a book. The alpha didn't miss how Taehyung silently pulled the book upwards, using the book as a shield to prevent from looking at the older, which made Jungkook's insides churn in distaste. He hated how Taehyung was creating a distance between them when all they could do was sit and talk.