Trustful?

(Credits to the artist^^) A reference of Jungkook on bed part.

No one's pov:-

Yeonjun silently stared around the room, with one bed, washroom, and a pole to which he was tied. In another case, he would be scared and might be crying, but the only thing which gave him hope was the link from V.

As soon as Yeonjun gained consciousness, V linked him and told him to let the wolves lock him in the room and warned him not to say anything. He also told him not to worry, as no one would touch him until the battle. Soon a girl also came there whom he remembers seeing in the hall.

She was kind of likable and even treated his wound, and as much as he hated to say, he indeed is grateful for that girl, even if she's an enemy.

It was why he was calm and looked out of the window, taking his time to enjoy the peaceful environment. Suddenly he furrows his brows, thinking about his hyungs, who might have noticed his absence till now, and might be worried.

Well, he doubts himself on that as well.

----------------

"Have you seen, Yeonjun?" Chanyeol asked, entering the hall where Sejun and Jiyeon were lying.

"Nope, but I guess he would have gone for the search of herbs. These days he makes a lot of potions, but I don't know why. " Sejun replied, focusing back on his phone, aimlessly scrolling on the screen.

"Any idea where he uses those potions?" Chanyeol asked, but both of them shook their heads.

"We just know he makes those potions but doesn't know where he uses them. " Jiyeon replied when they saw Jeongyeon coming out of her room with a small bag in her hands. "And that's Yeonjun's twin. " Jiyeon sassed, rolling her eyes at the frowning True Moon.

"Where are you heading?" Chanyeol asked, staring at the bag intensively, and with the scents, he could tell there was some herb paste kept.

"Jungkook had gotten his rut, so luna had asked me to prepare some herbs for him so that it can help him to come out of it soon. " Jiyeon replied, making the three of them look at her with shocked faces.

"How could he get rut when his mate is already pregnant? Does it mean-"

"Don't!" Chanyeol cuts off Sejun before he can complete his sentence. "I hope you know what you are saying, and this isn't a simple thing that you could voice out like this when you know how Jungkook is already suffering because of being separated from his mate. " The older glared at Sejun, who pouted and nodded, lowering his head.

"I understand that, oppa, but if we think deeper, then this is the only reason why Jungkook got his rut. " Jiyeon said, looking everywhere but Chanyeol's eyes.

"Somehow, I agree with Jiyeon too, oppa. Everyone knows that a wolf can't get its rut until its mates are pregnant. " Jeongyeon said, making the older sigh.

"For god's sake, keep your mouths shut. Don't say anything until we are confirmed on it. " Chan warned, glaring at the three omegas in front of him, who nodded silently.

"I should leave now. " Jeongyeon said, quickly exiting the house, leaving Chan worried for Yeonjun. He knew the omega was hiding something from them, and now he suddenly had started going out at this early in the morning. Nevertheless, he had thought of asking Yeonjun once he returned.

-----------------

Yeonjun was sitting in the room, quite bored, when the door opened, revealing a smiling True Blood, along with a few alphas. Yeonjun furrowed his brows in anger, as he didn't remember seeing her before.