In search of you

No one's pov:-

"So are we gonna tell Jungkook or not" Namjoon says as he worried about the younger's reaction.

Jungkook is not a bad guy. He won't say anything about it. But the fact that he is desperate for his mate worries them.

"Come on. You're saying it like he's you're mother and he's not gonna accept an alpha as your mate. " Jimin chuckles hearing Yoongi's reply.

" I know he won't say a word. But he will feel more bad thinking that he's the only one left without a mate. " Namjoon's words made everyone rethink about it.

Even though Jungkook won't say anything or not even show anything but he will feel bad. Too bad for sure.

"Well, I know it's gonna be hard but he should know. We can't hide it." Hoseok says breaking the silence between all of them. They all quietly noded before entering the packhouse.

" Welcome children," Hyung Sik says with a smile.

"Hello Alpha" They bowed and greeted Hyung Sik. And he just smiled. But as true blood senses, he sensed the tension among them.

"Do you all got into a fight or something? You all look quite tensed up" He says as looks straight to the others waiting for an explanation.

"I found my mate" Namjoon says and lowers his head down. Hyung Sik was taken aback seeing his reaction. He expected to say it proudly and here he is sulking at the thought of it.

"Why are you upset about it? Isn't it great that you found your mate?" Hyung Sik says and looks at him. His eyes furrowed.

"I am not upset about it Alpha but I am worried about Jungkook. He will feel bad" Namjoon replies honestly which made the Alpha glad. He smiles at him and lifts his chin with a finger.

"Namjoon, I understand you're worried but don't be. Let's talk about it at dinner time. I will manage everything. " Young Sik smiles and hugs Namjoon. And whispered 'Congratulations' at which Namjoon replies with a 'Thank you Alpha'. Soon they pulled back.

" So kids go to you're room. And don't be late for dinner" he says and everyone bows a 'yes' before he leaves out of the room.

_________________________

Dinner time came out and everyone sat at their respective places. Soon Jungkook came out of the room in his one of his comfy clothes.

It was a tiring day for him

It was a tiring day for him. His body feels like hurting. He noticed that from a few days his wolf is getting restless so he decided to go on patrol today. So that his wolf can come out too.

As he came down he saw everyone sitting in the dining hall waiting for him. When they saw him they all smiled and with a blank face he sat down.