Relief

(Kind of NSFW. If you don't like it, you can skip ☺️)

"Let me decide that myself, petal. " Jungkook whispered, laying the omega on the bed, hovering over him slowly.

Taehyung shuddered at the close proximity of the older, feeling the strong arms wrapping around his bump. The alpha leaned down, pressing his nose on the mate mark, inhaling the sweet berry scent while leaving feather kisses around it.

Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath, feeling the butterflies inside him by simple kisses. His hand moved towards the alpha's dark hair, fingers threading the smooth locks and pulling the older closer towards his neck.

"Just relax for me, yeah. " Jungkook said, facing the omega and pressing a kiss on his forehead after.

Taehyung nodded softly, but the other didn't look satisfied with it. "Words, darling. " Jungkook said, hand sliding up and down on the omega's thighs.

"Y-Yes. " Taehyung muttered enough for the alpha to hear.

The alpha's hands gaze over the hem of the shirt, fingers drumming on the sides of the omega's waist. "May I?" Jungkook asked, looking at the blue orbs of his omega.

With a sharp breath, Taehyung nodded, mumbling a little 'yes,' feeling his insides burn in anticipation. Jungkook slowly pulled the omega's t-shirt up, revealing his bump, veins popping up, and stretch marks adorning around it. The alpha gently caressed the marks, thumb tracing the marks and veins, sending shivers to the younger.

The alpha leaned down, placing kisses all over it, feeling the movements inside, kicking everywhere Jungkook kisses made him chuckle, and gently he caressed the bump, feeling another kick on his palm.

Taehyung founds himself smiling at their interaction, even if it was a little painful, as the pups seemed to get more active around their father and kick more harshly.

Once Jungkook knew the omega was more relaxed under his touch, he pulled the shirt above the younger's head, exposing the swollen buds covered in white lacy bras.

Jungkook's eyes darkened with lust, looking at the swollen flesh. His insides churned in need and pride while Taehyung turned his head to the other side, feeling too shy by the lingering gaze of the alpha.

"You don't have to be shy, my love. " Jungkook said, pulling the omega softly by his chin so that those blue orbs just stay on him. "You look so fucking sexy in white lace, baby. " Jungkook said in the omega's ear, voice deeper and husky, making the omega squirm in his place.

Jungkook turned Taehyung's head towards him, hungrily pressing their lips together in a feverish kiss. Taehyung was surprised for a second but responded with the same passion parting his lips immediately for the alpha, who entered a moment after, swirling his tongue and tasting him all over.

Jungkook's hand slowly went downwards to untie the bra Taehyung was wearing, gently rubbing the heavy swollen buds of the omega. Taehyung let out a whimper at the foreign feeling of the large warm hands caressing his heavy buds.

When they both started to get out of breath, Jungkook pulled out from the kiss, only to suck around his neck, his hands threading the omega's swells, drawing several low whimpers from the younger.

When the alpha left the omega's neck, his eyes trailed at the younger's disheveled state.

Taehyung's eyes were hodded, a little hazy and shining light blue, hair sticking to his forehead, neck covered in freshly made marks, and chest heaving down with every breath. Even his hands were soaked with the warm milk of his omega, which smelt so delicious.