New trouble?

Yo! I'm still alive. I hope you haven't forgotten me. 👀

I'm sorry for not updating regularly, I'm still busy these days, and sorry that I'm not able to reply to your comments. I'll surely reply once I get free.

No one's pov:-

"Can I increase the amount in the food?" She asked, cautiously keeping her voice low, with her eyes following the movements of people running in the hall.

"Do whatever you wish. It's not like anyone would die from it. " The voice came from the phone, and the line was disconnected. With a grin on and slow feet, the girl headed towards the cookware containing the food and slowly poured half of the solution into it.

She kept mixing the solution in every container with food, making sure to stir it well so that the True Bloods in the family couldn't find it. Once done with mixing, she went out of the kitchen.

"Looking who's here!" Jimin smirked, looking at the newly mated couple coming down from the stairs, attracting the attention of everyone around.

Taehyung quickly hid his beet-red face in the crook of his mate. "It felt like years since I last saw them. " Hye Bin teased, grinning ever so devilishly.

"I almost forgot that there was another True Blood in this house. " Jimin added, but his one satan mate decided to open his mouth. "Did you get that short memory?" Yoongi asked.

"Shut up, you old cat. " Jimin replied, glaring at the alpha, who zipped his mouth, looking at the glare from the beta.

Jungkook didn't pay any attention to the people and sat in his usual place with the same poker face. His hands wrapped tightly around Taehyung's waist, keeping the omega on his lap.

"So, what happened to your hair Tae?" Hyung Sik asked, glancing at how shy the omega is. Looking at Taehyung's red face, he wondered if the omega was getting a stroke by just sitting in the hall.

"Did you really like to change your hair color? " Hoseok asked.

"It happened on its own. I didn't do it. " Taehyung replied, fumbling with the hem of his shirt, not looking at anyone's eyes.

"I didn't know there is something like changing hair colors in omega. " Hye Bin said, gently petting Taehyung's hair. "It doesn't look like it would go off easily. "

"But it looks great on you. You should try some sparkly outfits with it, or you can wear casual too. With that face of yours, everything would look great on you. " Jimin stated, sitting in his usual place.

'First time when this midget said something appropriate. ' Jungkook thought, earning a smack on his thigh from Taehyung, who was now glaring at the older.

'You shouldn't say things like these. ' Taehyung linked.

'I forgot that you could hear my thoughts. ' Jungkook said, chuckling on his own. 'But it's true. '

'Well, you remember now. ' Taehyung replied.

"Are you even listening?" Yoongi asked, gaining the attention of the omega, who looked at him confusedly.

"W-What?" Taehyung asked, a little nervousness in his eyes when he saw everyone staring at him.

"We were asking you to visit the pack grounds once with Jungkook. It would let them know about their new luna. " Hye Bin replied.

"O-Ok. " Taehyung muttered with flushed cheeks hearing the word 'luna.' He wondered if he was even ready for such a position. There were many things that he was still unfamiliar with. After all, he was still getting used to having so many people around.