First meet

No one's pov:-

Today Jungkook woke up with a smile on his face. The thought of meeting his mate was making him excited, even though he had more than 12 hours to get ready.

That's when he suddenly remembered the conversation between his mate and his older brother.

"Let's go home now Taehyung. It's already 2 pm and we have university tomorrow. You won't be able to get up if you stay up this late"

"He goes to university, but which one? I never saw him in mine or I would have found about him even if he would be younger." Jungkook starts thinking about the names of all the possible universities where his mate can study. There were three big universities in the nearby areas and Seoul High was the closest.

Jungkook took a shower and gets dressed still debating on whether to go to university or not. 'What if he studies in another university?'

Looking at Jungkook in such deep thoughts, Hyung Sik faked coughed grabbing everyone's attention except Jungkook. Hye Bin pats Jungkook's arm. He flinches and looks around only to know everyone grinning at him.

"What?" He asks with a glare.

"What are you thinking about that you even failed to notice us?" Jimin says, a small smile forming on his lips.

"None of your business." He says and begins eating, paying no attention to others. Everyone smirked as they resumed eating their food. Normally, Jungkook dislikes quietness in the dining hall but today he was completely occupied with his thoughts so he doesn't pay any attention to the others.

Jungkook quickly finishes eating his breakfast and rushed towards his room. Everyone looked at him rushing up, but no one says anything.

"I just hope he isn't going to get ready for his date." Yoongi says as he breaks the silence. The alpha and luna smiled at his remark while Jimin rolls his eyes.

"We'll see." Hyung Sik comments.

After few minutes as everyone had just finished eating they saw Jungkook coming down from the stairs. They all look at him with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me that Yoongi was right!" Jimin exclaims as he covers his mouth with both hands

"What do you mean?" Jungkook looks at them with wide eyes as he still tries to process the meaning behind it.

"Are you going on that date which is after 12 hours?" Hoseok says scanning the true blood from head to toe.

"What!? Hell no! I wore this for university" Jungkook says and grabs the car keys.

"But university is after 2 hours and it would take us just a few minutes to reach there with the car," Hoseok says as his eyes follow other's every movement.