Unconditionally In Love

UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE

A NOVEL BY REVATHI BALA SABBELLA

*********

"Let's dare to fall in love. Join the journey of Madhu & Rishabh. A story that makes you laugh, cry and feel the magic of love. A mix of passionate romance and teenage drama which would make your toes curl and float on cloud nine. So keep your pop-corns ready and enjoy the story."

*********

"There's a guy named Rishabh Kundra. He's brokenhearted. For everyone, he's a rude & arrogant person. But they didn't see the pain in him. He has his own demons and blocked everyone around him. Trust is an issue. Love is a foreign word for him. He doesn't have any faith in it. Until he saw her.

Madhubala Sinha. A crazy girl with lots of dreams. He didn't feel so alive in his life until she embraced him with her hug. He wants to care for her and protect her. But this is not him. Confused by the arising emotions, he's torn between staying away from her and being close to her. Will he let his guard down? Will he be able to resist her or fall in her consuming love? "

*********

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE © REVATHI BALA SABBELLA, 2017.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.