chapter 71 Anything for you

Start from the beginning

       Ronn chuckled at her actions and kissed her forehead with love.

   The next morning when arohi woke up ronn was not found in the room, she continued with her morning routine, when she came out after having a morning Ng shower and was struggling in the closet for some clothes. Ronn hug her from behind

 " Good morning, wife "

  " Good morning "

'Sorry I couldn't  call you back yesterday it was so much work "

      " It's ok, I can understand "

    "  Hmm! see How lucky I got to have such an understanding wife " ronn
Picked her up on the shoulder, arohi shrieked in surprise " ronn leave me "

     In return, ronn spanked her " no way let me show you how much I miss you "

      Ronn turned on the shower and removed arohi 's bathrobe, before arohi could deny him ronn latched his lips with her, and then one thing leads to another. Ronn didn't leave her until he make her cum and then he got his release.

      When arohi returned to the bedroom she was shocked to see dadi who was sitting like a queen on the couch placed in their bedroom.

       Before dadi could ask something, ronn also entered the bedroom and hugged arohi from behind, but when he saw the unexpected presence he left her.

  "Dadi ! what a surprise? how? I mean when did you come?"

   "   Hm,m just a few minutes back but where were both of you?"

    " Shower "both of them answered together, then look at each other and tried to cover up

"Together... Well that's interesting "

 " No actually I was in the shower and she was in the closet "ronn coverup quickly

    "  Ooh really! Thanks for the information or else I must have thought that both of you were involved in some interesting activities. " dadi smirked at them. " anyway I am waiting for both of you  on breakfast, be quick "

Arohi blushed at her comment but still nodded in yes

      Ronn smiled sheepishly at arohi, who just glared at him in return.

  When they reached the dining table dadi was already started with her breakfast. When she spotted them she gave a teasing smile to them. Ronn and arohi got settled on the table.

      During breakfast,t dadi started with her talk " I was here to surprise you but don't know that you will surprise me more. now it's not needed but still, for formality's sake I am asking how was the honeymoon "

     " It was good "ronn replied confidently. Arohididn't dare to look at dadi so she was focused on her plate.

     "  Well great then I can't wait to be a  great grandmother '

    Arohi dropped the spoon at this comment she got numb to react, ronn held her hand quickly and pressed it in an assuring way.

  "   Come on dadi we just got married and you want to bring a  third wheel between us."

    "Hmmm ok but just don't take too much time I mean I want to see my great-grandchildren before I close my eyes forever .ok "

    Ronn just gave a curt nod to her and left for his office. The whole day dadi preached arohi about why having kids before an age limit is good and how ronn age factors are also a considerable factor.

    Arohikeptt listened to her quietly as she knew dadi was not wrong at her place she also has expectations from this marriage. But how could she reveal her truth to her and after that how could she will react?. She decided to talk ronn about this matter.