"I haven't been here in a while" I shrug. "Why are you here? You also have coffee in your office?"

"Yes I do but again, it's my job to travel around the office. See if everyone is okay."

"Okay, fair enough" I shrug and take a sip of my coffee.

Just before she could say anything else her phone starts ringing and she excuses herself from the table.

My eyes glance around the room and I see a young woman way at the back  busy typing on her computer. I don't recognize her either which probably means she is one of the interns. They are all up on my floor for the meeting today.

A few seconds go by and the door opens up with three men walking in. They all have coffee already and they immediately go for the couch area, almost right in front of me.

"This break room is much better then ours"

I watch the one guy with slightly red hair say as he looks around the room. This made me realize that they are also interns from downstairs which makes me keep listening to their conversation.

They clearly haven't seen me or anyone else in the break room and I'm relieved because I'm not the mood for smalltalk.

"Hopefully one day we will be up here as well." The blonde guy next to him, says with a big smirk.

"Let's see how this report meeting goes first. I heard boss lady isn't one to mess with." The red head laughs again and this makes me sit back in my chair with a smirk on my face because he is absolutely right.

"Well she's never here so I don't think she can do anything." Now the other blonde guy gives his opinion and I just softly laugh at his statement.

"As long as our seniors are satisfied with our work, then I don't think she can do anything." He continues with a confident smirk.

"I haven't even met her, I have no idea what she looks like." The red head laughs.

"I've also never seen her"

"Me neither. I don't think that's very professional of her." The blonde guy says with a disapproving look. "We've been here two weeks and she hasn't even introduced herself to us."

"She is probably sitting in her big house, drinking fucking margaritas the whole day. She doesn't care what goes on around here."

"Sorry" Bernice suddenly talks behind me and sits down in her chair again.

"Are these also interns?" I ask her in a low voice.

"Yes" she nods and also talks in a low voice.

I only nod and look back at them, to hear the rest of their conversation.

"Isn't Mileah your partner?" The blonde guy turns to the redhead with a questionable look.

"Yeah why?"

"She's over there" he points to the young woman I saw earlier.

"Oh, she's probably typing some statements from our clients yesterday." He chuckles and takes a sip of his coffe.

"Don't you have to help her?"

"I hate the paperwork and I know she will do it anyway. I told her I'm not a very fast typer and I don't know how the printer works" he laughs. "She does everything for me"

"Oh gosh" Bernice sighs beside me and I see her taking out a piece of paper and pen from her bag.

"I see why you come here now" I nod my head in understanding. "This is very interesting."