Steven Grant x Reader x Marc Spector - Good Morning

REQUESTED

!!There are no moon knight spoilers!!

I adore these two idiots with my whole heart - the same heart that was shattered by episode 5

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling perfectly warm, which was a nice change.
My flat was always freezing first thing in the morning, but as the seconds ticked by, I realised I wasn't in my flat.
Last night my boyfriend, Steven, had asked me to come over, he seemed upset, so I did. He had a weird nightmare and didn't want to be alone- of course, he never was alone with Marc and occasionally Khonshu, but he wanted someone to hold him and reassure he was safe.
It had been a long day for both of us and I must have fallen asleep, because I definitely didn't remember getting into his bed.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Steven spoke quietly as I opened my eyes, seeing him laid next to me with a tired smile on his lips.
He shifted closer, kissing my forehead, and I wrapped my arms around his toned waist, pressing my head to his chest.

"You should have woken me up when I fell asleep." I muttered.
"I would have gone home."

"But it was late and I wanted you to stay." Steven replied, playing with my hair.
"Not to mention that Marc made a big deal out of getting to carry you to our bed."

"Of course he did." I smiled at that.
"Mr. Spector, forever the show off." I kissed Steven's chest, before sitting back slightly so I could look at him.

"Marc had an idea, actually." Steven looked at me carefully, a nervous smile playing on his lips.
"Well, I had already been thinking about it, but Marc brought it up and I think it's a good idea- and so does he. So..." He looked at me expectantly, as if waiting for my response.

"You haven't actually told me the idea, Steven." I smiled at him and his face went bright red.

"Bollocks, yeah, uhm..."

"Jesus, Steven." Marc rolled his eyes as he fronted, making me laugh a little.
"Morning' gorgeous."

"Good morning, Marc." He kissed my head, just like Steven had.
"So are you going to explain...?"

"We want you to move in with us." He replied simply and my eyes widened slightly.
"We know you haven't been with us long, but we love you. I know I speak for Steven and myself when I say there is no better feeling than waking up next to you, or just being around you in general." His hand touched my cheek, a small smile on his lips.
"I love you, Y/N. Steven loves you too. You don't have to give us an answer right away-"

"Yes." I cut him off, catching him off guard.
"I want to move in with you. I love you both, so much." Marc's lips touched mine and I melted into him. Marc's kisses were always full of passion and desire, whereas Steven's were full of love and gentleness.

"We love you too, Y/N. More than you can know."