Loki Laufeyson x Reader - Blue p2

Y/N's P.O.V.

"-you hear me? Y/N?" I opened my eyes, a horrible pain in my head as I blinked several times, a familiar pair of blue eyes looking down at me.

"Thor?" I whispered in confusion and my big brother smiled down at me.

"Sister, welcome back." He held his hand out to me and I hesitated, before taking it, letting him pull me to my feet. I took a quick look around at my surroundings, taking note that I was on the side of a Midgardian street.

"What do you mean welcome back?" I looked at him and he frowned.
"What are you doing on Earth? Why-" I stumbled as a sharp pain shot through my head and my brother caught me.

"Careful." Thor muttered.
"Come on, I'll explain everything, but we need to leave. Loki-"

"Loki?" I repeated and the blond sighed.

"He had you under some kind of mind control. I'll explain everything, but for now..." There was a concerned look in Thor's eyes and I know that whatever it was, it was serious. I nodded my head and he wrapped his arm around me, before opening the palm of his hand. Mjolnir, which was on the ground next to us, flew up and Thor swung it around a few times, before we were both lifted off of the ground.
Before I knew it, we were landing on solid ground again, except... we weren't on the ground. We were in the sky.

"Okay, Point Break, good job catching Loki's very attractive partner in crime, but I don't think we have another cell-" I blinked in confusion as Tony Stark stepped forward. What was a billionaire scientist who dressed up and played superhero doing in the middle of the sky?

"My sister will not be locked away in a cell." Thor replied defensively.

"Your sister?" A blond man asked in confusion. He was familiar, I just couldn't figure out why.

"Yes, this is Y/N Odindottir, Princess of Asgard and possibly the only person who will be able to talk some sense into my brother." Thor explained.
"Loki had her under his control, but I assure you, Y/N is no threat to humans. She's been living among you for many years."

"You're... Steve Rogers." I muttered after a moment. The blond looked at me.
"Captain America... you died in the Second World War. You crashed a plane of nukes into the ocean-"

"How do you know that?" Stark asked me.

"I was there." I frowned.
"Well, not there, I was in Poland at the time, it's complicated, but you died. How can you be here?"

"The serum-"

"Capsicle can catch you up later, but for now, we need information from Rock of Ages." Stark interrupted.
"Will he talk to you or not?"

"He will talk to her." Thor assured.
"And I ask you show my sister a little more respect, Stark. She is royalty."

"She doesn't look like royalty. She looks like a 20-something year old who just rolled out of bed and pulled on yesterday's clothes." Stark muttered. Thor stepped towards him threateningly , but I held my hand out in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark." I smiled innocently.
"Maybe this will help you understand who I am." I snapped my fingers and Thor let out a low chuckle as the others looked confused. Everyone, except my brother and I, shouted in shock as my entire body was engulfed in flames. The flames died down after a moment, leaving me feeling more powerful than I had in over a century.
My mortal clothes had vanished and instead, had been replaced with my Asgardian armour, which I hadn't worn in many years.

"Holy

"Holy..." Steve looked at me in shock and I couldn't help but smirk.

"I am the Goddess of Elements. I control fire, water, air and earth. I am second in line to the throne of Asgard and one of the strongest warriors in my realm." I stated truthfully.
"I came here, to Midgard, over three centuries ago, to observe and learn about your species. You're ignorant, hateful, violent creatures." I glared at Stark slightly, before my gaze shifted over to the super soldier, who was clearly uncomfortable and beyond nervous.
"But some of you are good. Genuinely good, with pure intent. I like you, Captain Rogers. You're one of those good people. Now, I advise you take me to see my brother, before you piss me off."

"Yes, ma'am." Steve nodded and I looked at Stark, who swallowed nervously. He led me inside and no one questioned my presence, they only sent me several confused looks, before we reached a door and Steve stopped.
"I'm going to wait here." He stated, before opening the door. I stepped inside of the room, looking at the glass cage where my brother stood. His back was turned to me, but I knew something was wrong.

"Hello, Y/N." Loki purred after a moment. He turned to face me and I stepped towards the cell.
"I see you've regained control again. Shame. We worked so well together. It was strange seeing you act so cold towards the mortals, so merciless as you ripped them apart." I frowned a little at that. I had no memory of anything that happened to me under his control. I would never kill an innocent, not of my own free will.
"What's wrong, don't you remember the fun we had?"

"Who are you?" I asked and it was clearly not what he was expecting. I stepped closer to the glass.

"You know who I am." He glared at me.

"No, I don't. You're not my brother." He stepped closer, a curious look in his eyes.
"Loki Odinson is my brother, my best friend. I know everything about him. I know his strengths, his weaknesses, his dreams and his fears. I know all that and I know that you're not him."

"How can you be so sure?" He laughed.

"Because my Loki has green eyes. He always has." The intruder scoffed at that.
"I'm going to give you one change to answer this honestly, before I come in there and get the answer myself. Where is my brother?"

"Dead." He stated blankly.
"He fell from the Bifrost into the cosmos."

"Then why are you pretending to be him?"

"I'm not." The stranger replied.
"The old Loki is dead. I am what became of him."

"I don't believe you." Within the blink of an eye, I was stood right in front of him, in the glass cell. He fell back two steps and I grabbed his throat, turning and knocking him against the wall. I pushed the palm of my hand against his head, going through his thoughts and memories and what I saw horrified me.
I stumbled back, taking shaky breaths and looking at the trickster in front of me.

"Sister." Loki whispered, his eyes back to their usual green, but I knew it wouldn't last. There was so much fear and pain in his expression in that moment, I hated it.
"Go. Leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere, Loki. Tell me how to free you." He shook his head and I took his hand in mine.
"Please-" He let go of my hand, gripping onto my wrist painfully tight and less than a second later, his hand and eyes were an icy blue. I cried out in pain, ripping my hand away from him and looking at the cold burn in shock.

"Your brother is dead." The mind-controlled Loki spoke, his hand returning to its pale skin tone.
"And soon, you will be too." I used my power to move myself over to the door, just as it opened, revealing a concerned looking Steve and Thor.
The interaction with Loki left me light headed and before I knew it, I was falling towards the floor.

~Gonna leave this one here, just because I can't really think of what could happen next, so it's up to you guys and your imaginations~