Bruce Banner x Reader - Just a Scratch

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Fun fact." I held up the blade, still red with blood, as I stepped out of the elevator.
"When a bad guy stabs you, you get a cool dagger for free." Several people turned to face me with concerned looks on their faces.

"Y/N..." Steve began cautiously.
"Is that your blood on the dagger?"

"Possibly." I nodded.

"You've been stabbed?" Tony asked with wide eyes and I sighed heavily.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely." I gave them a small smile.
"But after the bad guy pulled out the knife, I managed to take it from him and stab him back."

"Medbay. Now." Tony deadpanned and I shook my head.

"I can take care of it-"

"It's not up for discussion, Y/N. Go and see Bruce." Steve cut me off, giving me a stern look.

"Bruce is gonna shout at me." I pouted.
"It's not even that bad. I'll just get a shower and patch myself up." They both glared at me and I knew I wasn't winning the fight. I held up my hands, backing into the elevator.
"Fine. I'm going."

"JARVIS, do me a favour and make sure Miss L/N goes down to the Medbay and speaks with her loving boyfriend?" Tony spoke, looking me dead in the eyes. I scowled at him as the AI replied and the doors closed.

"Hey, Bruce." I smiled innocently as I stepped into the Medbay, hiding the dagger behind my back.
"What're you up to?"

"Just organising- Tony was in here earlier and he messed everything up." Bruce smiled tiredly and I moved over to one of the beds, sitting down and placing the dagger down. Bruce looked at the dagger, then back at me, a mixture of anger and worry in his eyes.
"Again?"

"Please don't be mad. It's not even that bad, I could have done it myself, but Tony and Steve bullied me into stressing you out." He put down the box he was holding, coming over and I winced slightly, pulling off my jacket.

"I'm not mad." Bruce mumbled.

"Just disappointed?" I joked and he lifted up my T-shirt, revealing the wound on my side.
"See? It's fine. It's just a scratch, nothing my accelerated healing can't handle. I'll be fine in a couple of- ow!" I glared at Bruce, who pressed gently against the wound.

"I'm going to clean it and then I'll decide when you'll be fine. Okay?" He asked and I sighed heavily, nodding my head. I stayed quiet as he worked, feeling a little guilty that I had to bother him. He was clearly busy and he hated it when I got hurt.
"How does that feel?" He asked, looking at me once he had finished stitching and bandaging it. It hurt more than it did when I stepped out of the elevator, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Much better." I kissed Bruce's cheek as he pulled the gloves off of his hands and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Thank you."

"You're a horrible liar." He sighed, putting his hands on my thighs. I grinned at him and his lips twitched as I got half a smile out of him.
"How are you feeling really?"

"Like I got stabbed." He rolled his eyes and tried to move away, but I wouldn't let him.
"I'm not done!" I protested and a dry chuckle escaped his throat.
"I feel like I got stabbed and I'd very much like it if my boyfriend stopped worrying over work for an hour or two so we can cuddle and watch a movie?"

"Y/N..." Bruce whined.

"Then again, my side doesn't hurt too bad. I can probably go out again." I shrugged, giving Bruce an innocent smile.

"Disney?" He asked and I slipped off of the bed, nodding my head. Careful of my injury, Bruce put his hand on my waist, before kissing my head.
"I'll be up in 5 minutes. Go and get comfortable."

"I love you." I moved towards the elevator.

"I love you too."