Loki Laufeyson x Reader - Bacon and Eggs

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm hungry." Loki whined as Tony bit into his sandwich. He reached to take the other half, but Tony slapped his hand away.

"If you're hungry, make yourself something to eat. Hands off my food." The billionaire grumbled, picking up his plate and walking away. Loki looked at me in disbelief and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked and I shook my head. The God then turned away and I let my attention fall back to the TV, continuing to watch my movie. It wasn't long before there was a loud band from the kitchen, followed by Loki swearing loudly.
I paused my movie and went to find my friend.

"Loki?" I asked, trying not to laugh when I saw the mess he had made. He glared at me and I covered my mouth, coughing to cover up my giggle.

"Stop laughing at me and help!" He scolded.
"I don't know what I did wrong!" I nodded and moved over to the smoking microwave, unplugging it, before opening it. My eyes widened and a laugh escaped my throat.
"What?"

"You have no idea how to cook, do you?" I asked and he glared at me more.
"You've been living here for months, how have you not learned? Come on, I'll teach you."

"You will?" He asked and I nodded.

"Rule number 1; never put metal in the microwave. Spoons are very much metal." I sighed, looking at the broken box.
"JARVIS add microwave to the shopping list."

"I'm still hungry, so if you could teach me whilst making food..." Loki muttered. I spent the next few minutes explaining basic kitchen rules and hygiene to the God, who was clearly paying close attention his eyes didn't leave me once until I started showing him how to make eggs. I cooked some bacon too, before sliding the food onto two plates and handing one to him.

"Bacon and Eggs. Bon appétit." I picked up a fork, before sliding onto one of the seats at the table. We both ate in a comfortable silence, until we were done and Loki waved his hand, causing the plates to vanish.
"Question." I looked at the black haired God.
"If you were so hungry, why didn't you just use your magic to make yourself some food?" He shrugged in response.
"Come on, that's not a real answer."

"I read that cooking is supposed to be enjoyable." He admitted.
"I thought I'd try."

"Well?"

"Well what?" Loki asked and I laughed a little, causing him to scowl at me.

"I know I did most of it and you kind of blew up the microwave, but did you find it enjoyable?" I asked and he scoffed.

"No." He walked away and I rolled my eyes.

~

There was a knock on my bedroom door, causing me to look up from my book. I got up and went over to the door, opening the door.

"Loki? What's up?" I smiled, seeing my friend. I let him in my room and when I turned to face him, he was suddenly holding two plates. It had been a few days since the incident where he blew up the microwave and Tony wasn't particularly happy about it, but neither of us really cared.

"It's almost 3pm and you haven't eaten since breakfast. I thought..." He trailed off, sounding nervous.
"It's stupid. If you wanted something to eat, you would have gotten it yourself-" He mumbled to himself and I couldn't hide the small smile on my face. He was adorable.

"Thank you, Loki. I hadn't even realised I had missed lunch." I took a plate from him, seeing the bacon and eggs. I sat on my bed, patting the space next to me.
"Thanks for thinking of me, I'm actually pretty hungry." I tasted the eggs, surprised that they were actually really good. Really good.

"I'm always thinking of you." Loki smiled, sitting next to me.

"You made this?" I asked and he nodded hesitantly.
"This is amazing. I know it's just bacon and eggs, but wow." I laughed and we finished our meals. Just like a few days earlier, Loki waved his hand and the plates were gone.
"Thanks, Loki."

"Anytime, my lady." There was a small smirk on his lips and he stood up, holding out his hand to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously and his smirk widened.

"Take my hand." I hesitantly did as he said and he pulled me to my feet, before his hand adjusted in mine and his other landed on my waist.

"Oh, no." I shook my head.
"Absolutely not. I don't dance, Loki." I stepped back.
"I can't."

"Why not?" He asked, moving closer than before and putting his hands back.

"I'm no good at it." I shook my head.
"I'm a fighter, not a dancer."

"Why can't you be both?" He asked, stepping back.
"Just follow my lead, love." Something exploded inside of me when the nickname came out of his mouth and I knew I wouldn't be able to say no.
Loki began to move around the room and I did my best, but I kept stumbling or stepping on his feet.
"Relax." He muttered in my ear.
"You're overthinking it."

"There's not even any music." I complained and he raised an eyebrow, before the old radio on my desk began to play classical music. A laugh escaped my throat and Loki continued to smirk. Before I knew it, I got a hang of it and I stumbled a lot less.
"Why?" I asked, looking Loki on the eyes.
"Why are we doing this?"

"Because, love." His voice was soft and he let go of my hand, his arms wrapping around my waist. I put my arms around his neck, smiling slightly.
"You taught me to cook, it was only fair I taught you to dance."

"Really?" I asked.
"Well, thank you, Loki. I've enjoyed this."

"We're not done yet, love. Close your eyes." I sighed, closing my eyes and his hold on my waist tightened slightly as we moved.
"Do you trust me?"

"Completely." I nodded and we stopped moving. For a moment, I was tempted to open my eyes, but then something cool touched my lips. It was hesitant and slow, but I kissed him back and everything felt okay. We were in a moment of perfection and bliss and it was beautiful.
I opened my eyes as he broke the kiss, his eyes filled with relief as he looked back at me.

"Still enjoying this?" He asked and I smiled, pulling him back down and kissing him again.