Tony Stark x Reader - I'm Right Here

Y/N is the adopted daughter of Tony Stark, who was taken by HYDRA after the Avengers destroyed one of their few remaining safe houses.

Y/N's P.O.V.

6 months.
That's how long I had been a prisoner of HYDRA.
6 months since I had been dragged away from my family and they hadn't even noticed.
If I had a normal family then it might not have hurt so much, but the people I considered to be my family were the people the world knew as the Avengers.
The torture started off slow at first. HYDRA didn't want me for information, they wanted me for revenge. The first few weeks had been hell. I struggled and I fought back and overall, I just kept making the punishments worse for myself. Then I gave up trying.
I gave up fighting back and eventually, they forgot about me.
A broken toy wasn't any fun to play with after all.
If I was lucky they'd give me a meal every two days, along with a bottle of water. That was if I was lucky. Thankfully, my luck streak had been quite high the past two weeks.

"Girl." A voice with a thick European accent spoke from the open doorway. It was open most of the time, but it didn't matter. The chains held me to the wall and I had given up trying to break them.
"Eat." A tray was placed a few feet away from me, a sandwich and a bottle of water on it. I let the guard walk away, before taking the tray, pulling it closer and immediately taking the lid off of the bottle. I drank a considerable amount of water, before taking a breath. Then, the faint sound of fighting caught my attention and I put the bottle down. The cell door slammed shut, making me jump and I head the guards running towards the exit.

"Guards or Avengers..." I mumbled to myself absentmindedly.
It was probably just another guard fight. They happened pretty frequently. I zoned out, picking up the sandwich and inspecting it, before my stomach growled and I began to eat slowly.
The fighting seemed to get closer and louder, but I paid no attention to it. Well, not until the cell door burst open as the guard that handed me my food flew across the room, his back hitting the wall and he collapsed, falling unconscious, or maybe he was just dead.

"Y/N?" A voice asked in disbelief, before the Ironman suit stepped into the room. It opened up and Tony practically fell out of it, dropping to his knees next to me.

"Dad?" I asked, barely even thinking. I had never called Tony dad before, yeah, he adopted me over 5 years ago, but I had always felt too awkward to call him it.

"I'm right here, Girly. I've got you." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me, it hurt like Hell, but I didn't care. I tried to hug him back, but the chains made it a little difficult.
"Let's get these off you and get you home. How does that sound?" He asked and I felt tears building up in my eyes.
"Hey, don't cry. You're safe now."

"I-I-I thought you forgot about me." I whispered, my voice cracking and his face fell.

"No. Y/N don't think for one second I'm ever going to give up on you." He said firmly, making me look at him.
"You're my kid. These bastards shouldn't have even got their hands on you. Nothing else is going to happen." The chains dropped to the ground loudly and I wrapped my arms around his neck, before he hugged me back.
"Let's go. You ready?" I nodded my head and he went back towards the suit.
"Stay behind me." Soon enough we were on the jet and the rest of the team seemed more than excited to see me. 

"Hey, why are you crying, Girly?" Tony asked, sitting next to me and pulling me into his side. I shook my head, knowing I couldn't speak without breaking down.
"Why don't you get some rest-" He stood up to move away, but I panicked, grabbing his hand.
"You want me to stay with you?"

"Please." I choked out and he nodded.

"Of course, Girly. I'm right here." He shifted, wrapping his arms around me and letting me lean my head against him. I closed my eyes, despite feeling tears build up again.
"You're safe now, Y/N. Get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere."