🎵 - S1 Superheroes AU - With Just A Little Time

Author Note:
This Story Is Not Canon To The Base Story Of The Superheroes AU, However It Is A Semi-Likely Offshoot Plot That Could Happen Later Down The Line. Also, There Is A Brief Blood Mention At The Starting Paragraphs So Be Warned Of That.
With That Said, I Hope You Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

As To Be Expected In The Land Of Enpira City, There Was A Villian Attack Going On At The North Side Of Town. Specifically Two Villain Groups Fighting Over A Recently-Closed Shop's Contents... And Were Generally Destroying Things. And So, The Main Heroes Were Called To The Site To Break Them Up... But A Brawl Wasn't What They Found.

In The Building, Many Things Had Been Stolen, Some Things Destroyed As Well. Maybe A Few Things Were Simply Taken Apart But More Looked Like It Had Been Hit By Something (Or Someone). Also In That Building Was A Bit Of Blood Staining A Few Things, Those Things Were Probably Used As Weapons... Oh Well, Now They Have DNA To Work With.

And Prism, One Of Those Called There, Sighed. "Geode, Start Gathering Anything With A Blood Stain But Be Sure To Wear Gloves. Firecracker, Send A Drone Outside To See If You Can Spot Anyone Suspicious Still Nearby. Sharp Spirit, Check The Building For The Same Reason. I'll Report Back To Bloombell At The Base To What We've Found So Far And Keep Updating As We Find More."

And So, Everyone Scattered. But We'll Follow Sharp Spirit For The Sake Of The Story. Sharp Spirit Did Exactly As Asked, She Began To Patrol The Building With Some Of Her Ghost Wolves. Soon, One Seemed To Pick Up A Scent And Would Not Stop Trying To Follow It To Save It's Life. "Hey! Lord Of Venus Found Something!" She Gently Shouted To The Group. Prism Coming With Her & Her Wolves To Investigate.

And There He Layed. Hat Off, Bloodied & Bruised, And (While Still Alive) Most Certainly Unconscious.

Cyclone.

"We- We Need To Get Him Back To Base." Sharp Spirit Mumbled Instantly, Prism Nodding In Reply And Going To Pick The Villain Up. "Geode! Are You Done Collecting The Stained Objects Yet!?" She Yelled, Getting A Thumbs Up From A Slight Distance.

And After A Minute Of Grouping Together And Explaining Things, They All Used One Of Prism's Portals To Get Back To Base. Bloombell Already Having Been Informed And Had Already Began Charging A Stun Power.

Firecracker Brought Out His Communicator "Want Me To Contact Pearl? We Know She Has Healing Powers & I Know Those Two Are Friends Due To How Many Times I've Walked In On Them Hanging Out." He Asked, Geode Shaking Her Head.

"I Think He Should Have A Natural Healing Rather Than A Magical One. Healing Over Time Makes Sure There's No Aftershock Chances, Let's Us Figure Out If Anything Else Is Wrong,,, And Gives Sharp Spirit More Time To Talk With Him." She Explained, Prism Nodding.

"Then It's Settled."

[ Time Skip & Perspective Change ]

It Was Here Cyclone Woke Up, For The First Time In The 'Cell' He'd Freed Steel Skull From So Many Times. He Still Hurt But... He Could Tell The Stinging Was Just His Wounds Healing. Some Had Also Been Bandaged If They'd Needed It. It Was Also Here That He Met Sharp Spirit Like This, Him In A Cell And Her Ready To Chat.

"Ah.. Well Hey? I Guess? I Dunno, I Haven't Been Here Like This Before." He Awkwardly Greeted, Sitting Up. Her Nodding.

"Yep. Don't Worry, If We Have To Catch You Again, You'll Get Used To It. Anyways. Hi! Right Now I'm Your Therapist Or Something Like That. I Sit Here So You Can Talk About Your Feelings, Experiences, & Things Like That In Hope's Of Helping Guide You To The Good Side." She Explained.. Although She Slightly Frowned When Cyclone Chuckled.