🐑 - Joey & Scott - The Parrot And The Owl

It Was Right After The Kidnapping Of Gem And Scott, This Version Of Scott Keeping His Mouth Shut So They Let Him Go. So, While Sausage Keeps Gem In Check, Joey Is Keeping Scott At His Place For A Bit Longer. He Could Send Scott Back Home... Buuuuut He Had The Sudden Parrotal Urge To Groom Something... And Of Course, Having The Other Bird On The Server Next To You Doesn't Help Matters.

So Here They Were, In A Pile Of Blankets At Joey's Living Quarters, Scott Just Letting Joey Preen And Groom His Wings As He Just Relaxes There. "I'm Sorry This Came About So Suddenly, Just... Your Wings Seemed A Little Ill-Kept And..." He Said, But Was Cut Off Both By Himself And Scott.

"I Understand. Influence Instincts. Your Parrot-Ness Wanted To Care For The Fellow Bird Because That's How Parrots Work. They Preen Eachothers Feathers And They All Squawk At Anything That Even Just One Of Them Views As Dangerous." He Said, The Last Part With A Chuckle.

And Joey Just Nodded, Continuing The Grooming... But A Few Minutes Later, Shrub Came Across Them, In The Middle Of Pranking Joey With Giant Mushrooms... And Found The Two In Their Cuddle Pile. "Am I Interrupting Something? If So, Bad Or Good?" She Asked Them Both, Scott Not Giving A Reply In His Happy-State While Joey Hugged Scott And Squawked Angrily At Her. Danger!

At This, She Chuckled, Figuring Joey Was Harmless And Just Leaving The Room. Then Joey Stopped Squawking, Going Back To Ruffling, Preening, Grooming, Pecking, And Petting Scott's Feathers... And This Is Only One Wing. Joey, In This State, Can Already Imagine The Happiness Noises He Can Get Scott To Make When He's Done With Both Wings!

And So, After A Few Hours Of This, Joey Finished, Both Wings Being Cared-With To Perfection! Fluffy And Goomed And Clean! At This, Scott Made His Own Little Chirp Finally, Both Of Them 100% Trapping Eachother In Instincts... Not That They Minded Though, Cuddles Are Always Appreciated.

And Yes, Now It's Joey's Turn.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 387

I Know It's Very Short, But I Just Wanted To Yeet This Out There... Seriously- We Have Two Gays On The Server Yet There Isn't A Ship Or Ship Name For Them Yet? Dang.