🐐 - Sausage Angst - Acceptance

[ Notes For This Chapter: ]

This Oneshot Is Very Angsty At Face-Value And Indescribable At Non-Face-Value, So Hopefully That Explains The 🐐 Emoji. Also, There Will Be A Small Poem I Made During This Chapter Like 《 This 》 So Yeah. Please Do Not Use The Small Poem For Anything Without My Direct Permission, That Is All.

I Hope You Enjoy Your MythicalSausage Angst!

----------------------------------------------

Sausage Thought For A Moment As He Was Kneeling Before His Fellow Empires, His Old Friends... He Remembered Many Things, But Only A Few Memories Chose To Make Themselves Known...

《 I Am Shining Simple Silver, I'm Not A Man Hanging On By A Sliver. 》

Sausage Remembered When His Ancestors First Founded His Empire, Mythland. It Wasn't Named After His Family's Name, But Rather, His People's Skills In Writing Ancient Past In Unbelievable Detail.

His Father, While Also Being A King, Was A Great Poet And Often Spent His Free Time With Sausage, Teaching Him VERY Proper Poetry Grammar. His Mother, On The Other Hand, Weaved Blood Sheep Wool Into Clothes For The Royal Staff... Ashame He Never Got To Learn That Skill From Her Before They Both Passed On.

《 I Am The Raincloud During A Drought, I'm Not The Man Spreading Doubt. 》

Sausage Remembered The Funeral For His Parents, When He Was Too Young To Be King. The Royal Advisor Tried To Take The Throne In This Time But One Of His Fathers Ladys-In-Waiting Stopped Him Every Time He Tried. He Eventually Killed Her But Was Found Out And Executed For The Crime. Only After That Did Sausage Take The Throne.

However... Sau, As He Used To Be Called, Wished To Have The Lady Be Remembered. Sage Was Her Name, So When He Became King, He Changed His Name To Sau-Sage. He Didn't Care How It Ended Up, He Wanted Her To Be Remembered.

《 I Am The Tides Waiting To Change, I'm Not The Rain Ruining The Day. 》

Sausage Remembered His First Encounter With The Twins From Different Empires, Fwip And Gemini (Now Simply Called Gem). Separated At Birth From The Old House Solarious, The Grimlands And The Crystal Cliffs Are The 2nd Newest Empires In This World.

Mythland Offered To Be The One Of Officiate Their Peace Treaty And To Hand It Off To Their Respective Heirs Once They Come To Age. This Was Agreed To Seeing As Mythland Had A History Of Record-Keeping. To Be Fair, Rivendell & Pixandria Did To, But Rivendell Was Dealing With Some Internal Political Corruption (And Some Prophecy Stuff) And Pixandria Was Too Far Away.

Only A Few Years Later, He Met The Rulers Again, This Time Though, The Rulers Were Gem & Fwip. The Three Of Them Bonded Instantly. It Was Around This Time The Other Empires Found Them Only Going Into Public With Eachother By Their Sides. Solidifying, Not An Alliance, But A Pure-Hearted Friendship Between The Three Rulers.

《 I Am A Star In The Night,,, I Know I'm Looking For A Fight. 》

Sausage Remembered When The Current Rulers Were Established Everywhere But Shrub Nor Xornoth Were Here Yet. The Playful Conflicts, The Feasts, The Joy... And The Annual 'Make Fun Of Joel For His Height And Unresistable Urge To Kill Horses' Festival. It Was An Amazing Time For Sausage's Emotional Health, For EVERYONES.

Of Course... This Could Only Last So Long.

《 I Know I'm Walking Through Scarred Land, I Know I'm Not Willing To Take A Stand. 》

Sausage Remembered The Demon, And As Much As His People Complained About Their Property, He And They Knew He Couldn't Shake The Fuzz From His Mind, Any Thoughts Being Twisted To Fit Whatever Xornoth Wanted From Him, Just Everything Seeming Ever So Fine.

He Knew What He Was Doing Was Wrong... But- He Could Just... Back Out When He Didn't Want The Fuzz Anymore... Right? They Never Officiated The Deal...

But Then, Gem & Fwip Tried To Sacrifice Him In The Nether. Choosing To Try And Save Their Own Hydes From Death In Exchange For Their Closest Friend Dying. The Demon Wouldn't Allow That And Neither Would Sausage. Once He 'Sent Them Home' In Reply... That Is When He And His People Knew He Snapped.

Sausage Felt Betrayed, And His People Knew This. That's Why, Through The Corruption And Everything, His People Supported Him... Because They Knew The Truth... They Know What Shoved Him Off The Edge. And While Yes, They Wanted Their Old Ruler Back... They Would Still Support This Sausage Through Thick And Thin... Even If It Meant Some Minor Property Damage.

《 I Know To You I'm A Sharp-Bladed Dagger, I Know That I Will Only Stagger. 》

Sausage Remembered Right After He Was Freed From Xornoth's Grasp And Right After It Was Sealed In A Crystal. He Was Happy To Be Free From Corruption, From Possession, From Evil... That He Didn't Care What He Had To Do, He Just Wanted His 'Friends' Back... The Friends That Betrayed Him Before, That Never Tried To Cure Him And Only Tried To Kill Him. Even If The One Time They Succeeded Cured Him, That Shouldn't Have Changed Anything!

And Yet, He Forgave Them As Much As They Forgave Him. Gem & Fwip Kept Their Words With The Favor Amounts, Pearl Forgave Him Automatically, Katherine Did To Only With A Side Bonus Of Grass-Placing... And At The Same Time... Sausage Forgave Them For Anything And Everything... Everyone Just Needed Forgiveness In That Time.

Sausage Was More Than Willing To Forgive And Forget, Everyone Else Would Forgive But Never Forget......... This Is What Doomed Him Early On In That Time.

《 I Know I'm A Scar That Covers Your Arm, I Know I'm A Creature Without A Heart. 》

Sausage Remembered When He Was Sent To Another World And Came Back 2 Weeks Later Only For Nobody To Miss Him... He Remembers The Magic School Which Really Didn't Teach Anyone Magic. Just Gathering Crystals, Getting A Wither Skele Skull, Getting An Animal, Making Potions, And Flying... Not Magic. He Didn't Comment On That Though... He Didn't Wanna Hurt Gems Feelings.

It Was Later When He Found Out What He Had Unleashed... He Began To Black Out Again... He Began To Wake Up In The Blood Circle Again... He Began To Feel That Fuzz Again.

He Had Unleashed His Other Half.

《 I Know I Was About To Cry A Lie...

Sausage Remembers The Betrayal In Everyones Eyes Once He Became Consious Again In The Middle Of A Meeting... And Yet, He Played Along With It. If He Dies, It'll Die With Him. If He Plays The Part... Then Surely They'll Kill Him And Put This Cycle To An End. He's Accepted Death Once... He'll Do It Again.

He Sees Scott Give A Sword To Fwip... The Fabled Rune Sword He's Read About In His Great Grandfather's Writings, Able To Send The Killed To Any Afterlife The Killer Chooses. Fwip Walks Up To Him, Gem Keeping Him Bound In A Kneeling Position With Magic. "I'm So Sorry My Friend, But This Needs To Be Done... Where Do You Wanna Go?" Fwip Asked Him, Both His Best Friends Obviously Avoiding Crying Their Eyes Out.

Sausage Thought For A Moment As He Was Kneeling Before His Fellow Empires, His Old Friends... He Knew What He Had To Say To Keep Them Safe, He Had To Move On. "The Next Life, Away From All Of You So You'll Be Safe From This World's Me."

Fwip Raised The Sword. "As You Wish..."

...But I Know I'm A Man About To Die. 》

----------------------------------------------

Hi! I Hope You Enjoyed The Little Poem I Made. The Full Poem Will Be Below The Usual-

Thank You For Reading!
Words: 1400

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Am Shining Simple Silver,
I'm Not A Man Hanging On By A Sliver.
I Am The Raincloud During A Drought,
I'm Not The Man Spreading Doubt.
I Am The Tides Waiting To Change,
I'm Not The Rain Ruining The Day.
I Am A Star In The Night.
...I Know I'm Looking For A Fight.

I Know I'm Walking Through Scarred Land,
I Know I'm Not Willing To Take A Stand.
I Know To You I'm A Sharp-Bladed Dagger,
I Know That I Will Only Stagger.
I Know I'm A Scar That Covers Your Arm,
I Know I'm A Creature Without A Heart.
I Know I Was About To Cry A Lie,
But I Know I'm A Man About To Die.