🎵🐏 - Assassin Scott - Away From The Fog - 4/4

[ Notes For This Chapter: ]
I Will Go Ahead And Put A Small Semi-Gore Warning Here. Nothing Much, Just A Small Chase Scene And A Single Non-Lethal Stab But I Still Wanted To Warn Ya'll ^v^

----------------------------------------------

And So, The Rest Of The Corruption Arc Passed, Almost Every Week Having At Least One Incident Where Scott Would Get Stuck As Deer-Boy For A Bit And Escorted Back Home So He Wouldn't Cause Trouble... It Made His Blood Boil. What's Worse Is That, After That Amazing Arena Battle, They Uncorrupted Sausage! One Of His Only Two Best & Closest Friends! He Can't Allow That To Slide, He Needs Sausage Back... He Needs His Walking Talking Comfort Blanket Back.

Of Course, Right Now, He Had Just Left Joey To Try... Again... To Cause Some Chaos. This Time, However, He Was Here To Cause Destruction. They've Destroyed His Heart One To Many Times... He Wants Revenge. Real Revenge.

And, Almost On Cue As He Got To The Crystal Cliffs, Fwip Was There Holding A Bit Of Wheat. "You Know The Drill Scott, Just Let Us Get You On Home." He Said With A Smug Expression... Not Expecting A Knife To The Cheek.

"Don't Underestimate Me. I Wasn't As Determined To Cause Destruction Than The Me That Just Wanted Some Mischief And Fun. And Guess What? You're Dealing With Destructive Scott Today Fwip." Scott Said, His Voice Distorting Near The End.

At This, Fwip Yelped And Began To Run, Scott Chasing Him, And Everyone Else In The Good-Alliance Chasing Him... Including Sausage. And Very Soon, Scott Caught Up To Fwip, Not Even Having To Try To Tackle Him To The Ground And Stab The Middle Of His Lower Arm. This Is Another Thing That Made Fwip Yelp Although This Time It Was In Pain, Not Fear.

Then, Everyone Else Caught Up To Them, Sausage Dragging Him Away From Fwip, Scott Not Taking The Knife With Him. Of Course, He Did Try And Kick Out Of The Hold, Not Even Bothering To Be Gentle, Even If It's Sausage. "Rrrr, Sausage! Do You Realize What You're Doing? You're Helping Them! The People Who Cast Joey Out For Loving The Demon! Who Verbally Assaulted Me Because I Defended An Unknown Person! Who Tried To Sacrifice You In The Nether! Why Are You Helping Them After Everything They've Done To Us!?" He Yelled At His Past Friend, No Tears (Not Even Angry Ones) Coming Out Of His Eyes... Just Pure Unleashing Anger...

And Sausage Took A Moment... Sighing After The Moment Was Over. "I'm... I'll Admit, I Don't Fully Like It Either But... We Gotta Get Rid Of The Demon Scott. It's Just Making Everyone Suffer." He Explained, Knowing He Would Just Make Scott Angrier.

But, Before Scott Could Reply, Gem Began To Speak. "Sausage Is Right, I Know You Have Every Reason To Hate Us Now And Maybe Even Forever,,, But We Need To-"

"-QUIET!" Scott Yelled At The Top Of His Lungs, Making Everyone Stagger. He Made His Point Clear. He Knows For A Fact He's Blinded By Corruption But He Doesn't Care! He Just Wants To Get Rid Of Everyone Who Wronged Him... This Will Now Be Everyone But Joey And Xornoth... Maybe Sausage If He Comes Back And Maybe Jimmy If He Feels Like It Whenever The Day Comes.

Regardless, Scott Simply Stayed Enraged. No Amount Of Wheat Or Hugs Could Cure His Anger Now... And This Is Where A Few People (Mainly Fwip, Pearl, And Gem) Felt The Most Guilty... If They'd Just... Let It Go... If They'd Just... Supported Him Like Sausage & Joey Did... None Of This Would Be Happening.

And Yet, No Amount Of Their Guilt Would Cure Him... Nobody But Scott Himself Could... But There's No Way To Convince Him... Right?

Well... Actually You're Wrong. Dispite Everything Now... Sausage Is Still Scott's Only Friend Other Than Joey And Xornoth. He Considers A Good Person Anyone Who Didn't Verbally Assault Him That Day, A Friend Anybody Who Comforted Him, And An Ally Anyone Who Stuck With Him After That. Sausage Still Fits In That Category.

...This Is What Made Scott Cry Into The Other, Not In Redeeming Sadness... But Just... Pure Heartbreak.

He... He Just Wants His Friends Back... He Just Wants His Two Friends And To Never See Anyone Else Ever Again! Nobody Who Can, Would, Or Has Hurt Him, Nobody Who He Liked Before Or Later... Just Joey And Sausage... That's It. He Doesn't Even Wanna Rule Rivendell Anymore... Not If It Means Having To See Another Person.

And So, Sausage Sat Them Both Down, Scott In His Lap With His Head In His Chest, Hiding Him From The World. Gem Reaches A Hand Out But, Before Any Back Rubs Can Be Given, She Was Met With A Glare From Sausage... It's Safe To Say She Put Her Hand Away.

And Now, Scott Gets Comforted. Specifically By One Of The Only Two Or Three People He Trusts... One Of The Only Two, Three, Or Four People He Cares About... One Of His Two Only Friends. Again, He Doesn't Care About Anything Else Now. Screw Xornoth And The Corruption! Screw Rivendell And It's People! Screw The World And Everything In It! He Just... Doesn't Want Anything Anymore. He Just Wants To Hide From The World Forever And Ever.

That Is What Uncorrupted Him... His Sad-Hatred Of The World Itself. But Even Then... People Decided To Respect This. The Good Alliance Left Scott With Sausage, Sausage Going Back To Joey Temporarily So They Could Calm Him Down... And Specifically Never Let Him Leave.

If He Doesn't Like The World, So Be It. He Doesn't Have To See The World If He Doesn't Want To. If He Ever Does, Then He Can... But If He's Not, They Won't Make Him.

He Can Just... Hide Away From The Fog In His Mind... Hide Away From The World Itself And Anything In It...

Hide With His Friends.

----------------------------------------------

This Is Part 4/4 In The Assassin Scott Mini-Series, I Hope You Enjoyed It Dispite The Bittersweet Ending. Anyways-

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 1021