🌈(💌) - S1 Superheroes AU - Now We're Only Falling Apart

Author Note:
This Chapter Will Have A Couple Hints & Descriptions Of Emotional/Romantic Feelings Being Used To Manipulate Someone, I Would Highly Advise You Skip This One If That Is A Sensitive Topic For You. Also, This Story Takes Place In The Past And Is 100% Canon To This World.
If You'd Like To Continue Reading, Then I Hope You Enjoy It!

----------------------------------------------

It Was A Wonderful Day In Enpira City, The Birds Were Singing, Flowers Were Blooming, And Joey & Sharp Spirit Were In A Playful Argument About Math Again. Regardless Of That, They Both Knew It Was Only Playful, So They Simply Continued The Playful Bickering As That Would Get Their Dailys Done So They Could Relax For The Rest.

Everyone Else Had Already Finished Their's, So Everyone Was Happy Once They Came Back Inside. Now The Heroes (Plus Joey Their Strength-Related Helper) Could Just Sit Back & Re-

[ Cue Cliche Villian-Attack-Alert Phone Ringing ]

So Yeah, After Prism Quickly Took The Phone Call, Everyone Sighed In Annoyance. "Cyclone & Xornoth Are At The East Warehouse Again, Not Even Grabbing Anything, It's Just Xornoth Having Cyclone Destroy Things. So Yeah, We Better Get There Quick." He Explained Just As Quickly.

And Firecracker Thought For A Moment. "Let Me Guess, I'm Banned From This Mission?" He Asked, Getting A Nod From Geode In Reply.

And Then Geode Said Something Nobody Expected. "Joey, Would You Mind Coming Along For This One? Your Power Might Be Helpful In Keeping Certain Things Where They Are, Stopping Projectiles, And Etcetera While We're There. From Our Tales, I'm Sure You Know How Much Cyclone Uses Wind Against Us, So Having You In This Closed Environment Would Be Very Helpful. Sorry If I Explained Too Much." She Asked, Explained, Then Apologized.

Joey Then Shakes His Head Quickly. "Oh NoNoNo! Don't Be Sorry! I Understand Your Thought Process Geode, So I'm More Than Happy To Help!" Joey Said Quickly With A Smile, Clapping His Hands A Bit To Further Show He's Not Upset At All.

This All Let Geode Let Out A Sigh Of Relief. "Alright Then. Sharp-Spirit, Firecracker, And Bloombell. You Three Stay Here To Protect Base. Me, Joey, & Prism Will Go Chase Them Out Of The East Warehouse Again And Hopefully Capture Them This Time." Geode Said, Everyone Nodding To That Plan.

And So, The Trio 'Rolled Out' As Some Would Say, Quickly Making Their Way To Plushy Pals Inc Warehouse... And No, They Do Not Just Have Plushies, They Share This Particular Warehouse With An Electronics Company. Regardless Of All That, They Walked In To Find That (Just As They Suspected) Xornoth Was Ordering Cyclone To Pick Up And Smash Anything On The Electronics Side That His Wind Could Pick Up.

"So Uh... How Much Of This Do You Want Me To Smash Anyway?" Someone Who Joey Assumed Was Cyclone Asked, Obviously Not Being Entirely Filled In On The Plan Xornoth Had.

"Everything. Summon A Tornado If You Have To, I Just Want All These Little Screens Destroyed." Xornoth Said, Finally Noticing The Heroes. "Well Well Well, Seems You've Brought A New Friend Along." He Commented With A Grin... One Joey Was Unusually Neutral To.

Joey... Joey Wasn't Really A Believer In Love At First Sight. Even So, He Couldn't Deny He Felt Little To No Hate To This Other Man... For A Reason He Can't Explain. Just... Something About That Specific Way His Hair Was Styled Or The Way His Eyes Seemed To Glance At Him In Particular... It Just Spawned Those Cliche Metaphorical Butterflies In His Stomach.

But No, Now Was Not The Time For Romantic Thoughts... Xornoth Was A Villain, And He Is Here With The Heroes To Hopefully Capture Him And Cyclone. That's Their Mission. He Cannot Fail Them.