Chapter 2: Just Another Day

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile...

Silver: I'm back, Dad!

Zeus: Perfect timing!! Clean yourself off and come with me!!

He was confused by the sudden request, but Silver agreed. After some walking, they arrived at a tower where they sat near a window. That's when Zeus pulled out a telescope.

Silver: Can you tell me why we're up here now?

Zeus: We're here to help you practice being a man.

He set the telescope up and gave it to the boy.

Zeus: Take a look.

Silver did and a blush crept on his face when he saw what was enhanced for his sight. Many of the Hera members were currently enjoying themselves in a hot, outdoor bath. Some splashed water at each other and laughed while others enjoyed the warmth of the water. Silver kept his gaze there for a moment when he saw a face he knew well.

Down in the baths...

Meteria: Come on!!

Alfia: You sure we have to do this after eating?

Callisto: Loosen up girl. We're here to relax and you could use it. You're way too tense all the time.

Alfia: *Sigh* Fine... let's go in.

Meteria: Hooray!!!

She jumped in and splashed water on the ones near the entrance which would be everyone but Europa who was near the other end of the pool.

Io: Hey, easy there!! *Laughing*

Meteria: Oh, like this?!

She took this time to throw water in her face. Her bangs covered her eyes while Meteria giggled at her.

Io: Hey, Calli? You know what to do...

The woman then gained a glint in her eyes as she put Meteria in an arm lock.

Meteria: H-Hey!!

The girl then felt a chill when she turned to see Io standing with her arms in front of her, wiggling her fingers.

Io: Time for our favorite game... *Menacing look*

Meteria: Wait wait, time out!! This isn't fair!!!

There was no such thing and the woman quickly went to tickling the girl. For a long time, it was common knowledge among the executives that Meteria was ticklish. Now that she was healthy, this meant they got to play this game with her more often as a playful prank if the girl got too cheeky.

Meteria: Alfia!! Heeelp!! Hahaha!!!

Her sister was nowhere to be found as she was lying down in her own spot in the pool. After 5 minutes of agony, they let Meteria go as she floated, tired in the water while Io got out of the pool.

Callisto: Io?

Io: One sec.

Back with Silver, he saw everything that had happened. Some of the steam had blocked some of his view, but that wasn't enough. However, he eventually ripped his eyes away and turned around.

Zeus: What's wrong?

Silver: I-I-I think I'm good now. (I can't take looking at naked girls!!! I see why Dad likes them but it gets way too intense.) I-I'll just meet you back home.

Zeus: Ok, then. See you. *Goes to the telescope* More fun for me.

He smiled and went to put his eye in when an arrow head suddenly shot through it, startling the old god.