Surah Yunus, Aayat No 85

فَقَالُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا رَبَّنَا لَا تَجْعَلْنَا فِتْنَةً لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ

So they said: On Allah we rely: O our Lord! make us not subject to the persecution of the unjust people:

Allah Subhanahu wa taala is Al-Jabbar(The Compeller), Al-Alim(The All-knowing), Al-Basir (The All-Seeing), As-Sami (The All-Hearing) &  Al-Khabeer (The Aware)

He can fix anything that’s broken. No matter how broken it is; He can put it back together. And remember He can put it back together in no time.

You can be shattered into pieces through your life problems. Your days might be heavy and your nights might be lonely.

But Rely only on Allah Subhanahu wa taala who is Al-Jabbar, He alone can fix it no matter how impossible you think it is. Fix it exactly the way it's BEST for you.

Talk to Him, Recite the Qur'an, Pray regularly, Indulge in Dhikr and Build a connection with your Rabb.

No situation in this life is perfect. But having Allah besides you in each situation makes is perfect. It brings you the strength to go through it all.

Allah Rabbul Izzat promises you this:With every hardship, He will give you many reasons to find ease.
He will respond to the call of the caller when He calls

SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah) AllahuAkbar (Allah is the greatest). Our Rabb is Ar-Rahman (The most kind) & Ar-Raheem (The most merciful)

Every test comes with gifts. And every gift comes with tests.

See the gifts, and you will find ease.

See the Giver, and you will pass your tests easily InShaAllah.

Believe in your Rabb with full conviction, to turn the impossible or unexpected into possible outcomes and beautiful blessings for you InShaAllah

And you'll sooooon see how Allah Subhanahu wa taala aligns everything for you with great surprises and rewards InShaAllah
___________________________________

~maryambintisa