Surah Al-Maeda, Aayat No 11

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ هَمَّ قَوْمٌ أَن يَبْسُطُوا إِلَيْكُمْ أَيْدِيَهُمْ فَكَفَّ أَيْدِيَهُمْ عَنكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ

O you who believe! remember Allah's favor on you when a people had determined to stretch forth their hands towards you, but He withheld their hands from you, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and on Allah let the believers rely.

Allah Subhanahu wa taala has a beautiful plan for you.

When He takes something from you, He will alwaysss gives you something better.

You don't realize, but In your loss is a gain. Cause your Rabb, the lord of the worlds has ordained that for you.

And in your situation there is a greater wisdom though you may not see it now.

The jigsaw doesn't make sense until it is complete.

So Trust Allah. Your Rabb, is the knower of the unseen as well as seen. He is aware about all your situations.

You are on just one part of the puzzle. Don't give up and lose hope. With Patience & complete Reliance in Allah, wait for it's completion.

The bigger picture always tells a different story and only once it's complete will we understand its beauty and it will all make sense.

So continue the journey knowing that whilst you plan, Allah plans and Alhamdulillah, He is the BEST and most beautiful and perfect of all planners.