Surah Al-Qamar, Aayat No 10&11

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

فَدَعَا رَبَّهُۥٓ أَنِّى مَغْلُوبٌ فَٱنتَصِرْ

So he invoked his Lord, "Indeed, I am overpowered, so help."

Surah Al-Qamar, Aayat No 11

فَفَتَحْنَآ أَبْوَٰبَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ بِمَآءٍ مُّنْهَمِرٍ

Then We opened the gates of the heaven with rain pouring down

SubhanAllah! The power of Dua'a is so real, Don't ever doubt it.

Dua'as ask for Sabr and Sabr increases our Imaan. Don't stop making any Dua'a thinking its impossible, nothing is impossible for Allah.

All the things that bring tears to your eyes, they are just one Dua'a away. Your Rabb will accept and grant the BEST for you sooner than you can imagine.

When you make Dua'a, it is a sign that Allah loves you & has intended good for you.

Dua'a is a weapon of a believer.

And your Lord is Al-Mujeeb: The Responsive and Al-Wahhab: The Greatest Giver. AllahuAkbar!

Allah Subhanahu wa taala is the one who gives freely and endlessly, without expectations of any return.

So ask your Lord who is ready to give you, ask Him again and again with Tawakkul and Sabr and Allah will never return you empty handed.

Keep making Duaa with the same passion you had at the time you began making Dua'a for it.

Even though Allah has already written your Qadr, He says your Dua'as can rewrite your Qadr. SubhanAllah! Alhamdulillah.

Don't let a delayed answer bring you down. Allah will never turn you away empty handed.

Miracles happen with the people of faith and hope. Allah never let's a heartfelt Dua'a go in vain without it being answered.

Keep making tons of Dua'as to Allah Subhanahu wa taala and ask from Him alone. InShaAllah in no time you'll see all your precious heartfelt duas being answered by Ar-Rahman and Ar-Raheem.
___________________________________

~maryambintisa