Surah Al-Araf, Aayat No 54

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالنُّجُومَ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ بِأَمْرِهِ أَلَا لَهُ الْخَلْقُ وَالْأَمْرُ تَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Surely your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods of time, and He is firm in power; He throws the veil of night over the day, which it pursues incessantly; and (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, made subservient by His command; surely His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

SubhanAllah! Allah Subhanahu wa taala has power over all things. Nothing is impossible for Allah.

Your Rabb has created this world, He knows and instructs every movement that happens in this world, doesn't that Rabb know your Grief, Sorrow, Fear and Pain?

INDEED HE DOES!! He knows all that your going through. He knows every single thing. Even if it's hidden deep beneath the depths.

The pain, sorrow, grief, depression, your desires and your duas. Its all known to Him. He is Al-Khabeer(The aware),  As-Sami(The all hearing) & Al-Basir(The all seeing)

Nothing is hidden from Him. He is the one who bought you to it and InShaAllah He alone is the one who will bring you through it.

Allah Subhanahu wa taala has power over all things. Nothing is too big or small for Him. The entire universe is functioning according to His will. From every little ant & asteroid to the global sunrise & sunset; He handles it all.

Its just that one thing that Allah Subhanahu wa taala has to command and that is "Kun" and InShaAllah "fayakun" will happen- "to be" "and it is" SubhanAllah!!

May Allah Subhanahu wa taala command that "KUN" for each of your duas with lots of Aafiyat, Khair and Barakat
.Aameeen Ya Rabb.

He alone can change your sorrow into happiness, tears into smiles, cries into laughter, panic into peace, fear into joy and fulfill all your duas in no time.

Make Duaa to Him with a sincere heart. Cry to Him and beg from Him alone cause He is the only one who can give your soul that comfort, ease and peace; and relieve you and the entire world from all the suffering.

And Indeeed Allah Subhanahu wa taala loves those who are Patient.

So Don't worry. Indeeeed beautiful rewards await you, Oh the patient!

InShaAllah Allah Subhanahu wa taala will soooon get us through everything that we all are dealing with Aafiyat.. May Allah Subhanahu wa taala forgive us all and shower His choicest blessings upon each of us.

Aameeen Ya Rabbul Aalameen

___________________________________

~maryambintisa