Surah Fatir, Aayat No 30

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

لِيُوَفِّيَهُمْ أُجُورَهُمْ وَيَزِيدَهُم مِّن فَضْلِهِ إِنَّهُ غَفُورٌ شَكُورٌ

That He may pay them back fully their rewards and give them more out of His grace: surely He is Forgiving, Multiplier of rewards.

Remember, everything that has ever happened to you is only and only for a gooood reason.

Allah Subhanahu wa taala won't let any pain go in vain. Every shatter of the heart matters. He has a beautiful reward for each and every thing that happened to you.

When someone hurts you, Allah makes you Stronger.

When someone leaves you, Allah makes you Independent.

When something bad happens to you, Allah prepares you for the goood that's yet to come.

Despite all the Plans,
Despite all the Goals, and
Despite all the Directions that we try to put into our lives. We need to Trust that Indeeed Allah Subhanahu wa taala has a beautiful plan for us. He indeed is the BEST of all Planners.

Allah always directs our Life through a way of just taking us towards the goood.

So don't worry, these are just so-called storms that are required in order to survive and learn in Life; and once these storms are over; you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive through them all.

Remember you've got through everything in life just by the grace and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa taala and this too shall pass InShaAllah.

You won’t even be sure, when the storms are really over. But Allah's grace and mercy will always surround you. Allah will never ever leave you alone.

One thing is certain. When you come out of the storms, you won’t be the same person who walked in. Allah will change you into a beautiful person that you're meant to be InShaAllah.

That’s what these storms are all about. _And remember the help of Allah Subhanahu wa taala comes in proportion with the hardship._

The Greater your Pain, the Sweeter is the Comfort InShaAllah.

The Harder your Test, the Larger is the Reward InShaAllah.

The Bigger your Wound, the Stronger is the Healing InShaAllah.
____________________________________

~maryambintisa