Surah Al-Kahf, Aayat No 14

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

وَرَبَطْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ إِذْ قَامُوا فَقَالُوا رَبُّنَا رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ لَن نَّدْعُوَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَٰهًا لَّقَدْ قُلْنَا إِذًا شَطَطًا

And We strengthened their hearts with patience, when they stood up and said: Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth; we will by no means call upon any god besides Him, for then indeed we should have said an extravagant thing.

Your complete Faith and Tawakkul in Allah Subhanahu wa taala is your biggest strength in life. Allah is Al-Khaliq(The Creator), Al-Bari(The Evolver), Al-Musawwir(The Fashioner) & Al-Ghafar(The Forgiver)

If Allah Subhanahu wa taala loves you, He gives you His most precious gift and that is GUIDANCE.

Allah’s love is not reflected on how good He made you look, your financial status, the house you have, or what type of a car you drive, or how high your college has elevated you in status.

Allah Subhanahu wa taala gives that to many, each getting their own share of His distribution out of His bounty.

Yet, the gift of Guidance is the ultimate sign of His love, and this particular gift, He selects Himself. He chooses amongst zillions of people in the world and then blesses it.

Imagine that Allah Subhanahu wa taala remembers your name now?! He wants to bless you with Guidance just based on that one sincere deed or Dua'a you made.

SubhanAllah!! AllahuAkbar!!

Just imagine what an honor and privilege it would be. For Allah Subhanahu wa taala blessing you with His most precious gift of Guidance.

Therefore, be grateful, happy, humble & thankful to Him. Alhamdulillah your Rabb choose you, and blessed you with His most precious gift.

Don’t ever let anyone make you feel sad for not being that ‘great’ person in this life because your greatness lies in being Obedient to Him.

Although people’s perception might be blurred, don’t let yours be either. Your view is to please your Rabb at any cost. Don't let the blurry view divert you from the path of Guidance.

You know that in return, InShaAllah Allah Subhanahu wa taala will bless you with what you couldn’t ever dream of having. A beautiful unexpected blessing InShaAllah.

Hence today, let us all thank Allah Subhanahu wa taala for blessing us with the gift of Islam, choosing us to be Muslims and gifting us the most precious gift of Guidance.

Ponder upon all your blessings from small to big and be grateful to Allah Subhanahu wa taala for them all. Abide to all the Friday Sunnahs and turn back to Him in obedience with sincerity.

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen

___________________________________

~maryambintisa