Surah Al-Anfal, Aayat No 9

إِذْ تَسْتَغِيثُونَ رَبَّكُمْ فَاسْتَجَابَ لَكُمْ أَنِّي مُمِدُّكُم بِأَلْفٍ مِّنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ مُرْدِفِينَ

When you sought aid from your Lord, so He answered you: I will assist you with a thousand of the angels following one another.

SubhanAllah!! AllahuAkbar!! These are one of the most heart warming aayats of the Qur'an. Allah Subhanahu wa taala loves you and will assist you when you call out to Him. He's all hearing, all seeing and all knowing.

Sometimes when things don’t happen according to our plan, we get discouraged.

But in the period of waiting, that’s when you need to have complete Tawakkul and refuse to give up!

You have to know that Allah Subhanahu wa taala is doing something for you. Something definitely gooood InShaAllah. Probably you might not be able to see it now, but you need to TRUST it.

You may be facing a difficulty right now, but beyond that difficulty is a new level of His favour.

Let patience have its perfect work in the course of time. And InShaAllah beautiful rewards will reap out of the untold Sabr that you hold.

Trust that Allah Subhanahu wa taala is faithful to His promises.

Know that He is watching you fighting your battles and working miracles for you behind the scenes.

Surah Al-Anfal, Aayat No 10
وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بُشْرَىٰ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ بِهِ قُلُوبُكُمْ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلَّا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

And Allah only gave it as a good news and that your hearts might be at ease thereby; and victory is only from Allah; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
___________________________________

~maryambintisa