Chapter 31 - Fishman Island

Start from the beginning

"They are so cool!! Eh? Someone riding on it." Luffy stated looking at the herd of sea monster. What happen here? Dammit i cannot remember it!! What is happening to me?!?!!

Surume seems to recognize who is the riding it. He release his hold from the ship and he run for his life.

The ship is turning into circles and i feel like i'm going to vomit because of dizziness. I grab a hold on the railing. The others are also doing it. The ship landed on the ocean floor and we groan because of the pain when smack forcefully on the deck.

"You are the straw hats, aren't you?" One of the rider of the sea monster asked.

"How do you know about us? Who are you?" Luffy got confused.

"Well of course i know you guys, you are the pirates who took down Arlong's crew. That act was understandable. But you stood up for hachi, who is a former crew mate of arlong two years ago against the abusive Celestial dragons. Just like fisher tiger. The hero if the fishman island that we all know and respect." The fishman stated. "I don't know what to do with you guys! So tell me now, are you our enemies or not? I will give you an option! Will you join us, the New fishman pirates? If you will not join, we will sink you right now!!"

"What did you just say?!" Luffy scowl at the fishman.

Nami then whispering order Franky to refill the fuel to use the Coup de Burst since we have no chance winning against the fishmans. So we will use the Coup de Burst to charge straight to the island. Franky seems to be hesitant but Robin then confirmed that we have no chance to survive. I help Usopp to fill the fuel tanks and Franky will activate the Coup de Burst.

"So will you become our underling, Straw hat Luffy?!" The fishman asked.

"No way Moron!" Luffy replied to the fishman,who got surprise. "Idiots! Why would i become your underling?!"

The fishman got angry and order the sea monster to attack us. But the moment it got near, the ship sailed pass the sea monster and the fishman. Who blink on confuse because of the weird move.

We were push on the ground since the air coating deflate and the air is disappearing. We passed through the bubble and the coating if the ship got absorbed. Then we notice that it has another barrier to get through it. Robin informed that Normal ship will fall on the first barrier because it has only air. Franky decided to use again the coup de burst. But the moment we pass through the second layer. It was filled of sea water. Everyone was lost their grip because of the strong current and the Devil fruit users are sinking like an anchor.

I feel sea water entering my mouth and i getting hard to breathe and i cannot see anyone who notice me and come to save me. I can feel that i'm losing consciousness. Is this how i die? I didn't even finish my mission here and see the cool moments will happen.

I feel someone hold me and tugged me towards their chest. I cannot see the face of my savior because i close my eyes because of exhaustion.

***

I can feel someone is blowing air towards my mouth, like a CPR. I can feel the lips of the person, it a little dry and plump. I cough out the sea water and immediately try to sit. I slowly open my eyes and see clouds above.

I turn around to find who save me, i notice the person was standing a meter away from me. It was Zoro. He turn to me and i notice a pink blush on his face and he avoiding looking at my eyes. I got confuse on that. Did he feel awkward when he did a cpr to me? I know it's like kissing but it has a purpose and it was to save life. Maybe i should not asked him about it.

"Zoro? What are you doing there? You are the one who save me? If so, thank you for doing it!! I owe my life to you!" I smile at him and try to stand up but failed to do so. Zoro immediately aid me but they moment he realize what he did he remove his hold and just stand beside me.

"Seems we are now inside of the bubble." Zoro said and he try to calm his face. "Means we are now in the fishman island. Let's go and find booze here!"

I blankly stare at him and said. "Should we first find everyone before that?"

"They keep getting lost..." Zoro grumble and he turn and look at me in the eyes. "While finding them we will also find booze. I want to celebrate your joining of the crew, just the two of us."

I feel my face heated up because of what he just said. Before i can answered, a group of fishman dress like guards surrounded us, they were pointing their weapon to us. Me and Zoro stand back to back and ready our selves in case of fight will occurred. I activate my flame both has and zoro hold the hilt of his swords.

"Who are you guys?" Zoro questioned the fishmans, who stab their weapons on the ground and raise their arms.

"Wait! We are not here to fight you!" One of the guards said.

"Then why are you pointing your weapons to us huh? Don't make us stupid." I growled.

"The king want to meet you guys. Your other crewmates are in the palace. They are just waiting for you two." The guard told us and i can feel something is wrong.

"Believe us! If you are not sure on what we just said. We will served you booze and foods to show you we have no bad intention."

"We will accept your offer." Zoro step in and he motion me to deactivate my flame. I sign and followed it. He immediately hold my hand and turn towards the guards. "Lead us where is the booze and food."

My eyes got widen on what he just said. "Zoro, what if they are lying to us? You are being reckless."

Zoro just grin at me and said. "We will take their offer so we will not find anymore booze to celebrate. It's free anyway so stop your doubt and let them guide us."

I sigh defeatedly and nod. He smile at me and drag me with him. The guards also got relieved and guide us the direction.

Now, i'm the one in the front because Zoro is always going on the different direction and the guards are getting confuse on that. I keep apologizing because of it.

We enter the palace and the guard guide us to a  room with a sea shells designs. There is already food and booze got serve on the table and i cannot see where is everyone. I asked the guards where is the king and our crewmates and they said that they will call them to get here.

Me and Zoro sit beside each other and started to dig in. Zoro is drinking so much booze and i just keep eating shrimp pasta.

Zoro notice that their new crewmate is not holding a mug of booze.

I see a mug full of booze got push to me i see zoro offered it to me. He is getting drunk because i notice the pink tint around his cheeks. "Here, drink this. We need to celebrate!"

I shook my head and push the mug to him. "Zoro, i don't drink."

He blinked on that. "What? You don't drink? Come on, just try it."

I feel still hesitant but i feel also guilt because he really want to welcome me to the crew. I hold the mug and raise it. Zoro grinned on that and he filled another mug. He put it beside my mug.

"Cheers, for your officially joining the crew!" Zoro then drink his booze and i also sip the booze on my mouth. It's too strong and bitter. I immediately finish it and slam the mug on the table.

Zoro grin at that and he filled my mug again. We keep drinking and eating food. I can feel my self getting drunk. Me and Zoro telling jokes on each other.

We failed to notice the guards slowly coming towards us and perfect timing, me and zoro got sleepy because of drunkenness. I feel something tied on my wrist but i cannot talk because i lose  my consciousness. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Chapter 31 is out!!! *sigh*. So hi guys, sorry this chapter is short because i have a fever now and it's shitty feeling to type with aching body. I want to get well soon. 🥺🤒

Anyway, see you in the next chapter!! Good night! 🌙