Firstly he has to tell his uncle the actual truth about Wei Wuxian's golden core so that he does not comment about it in any way.

Then he has to punish his uncle for breaking the clan rules for many years without any self realisation.

He knows that his uncle will not give in easily but if he do anything and then he has to choose between his uncle and little brother then he will choose his younger brother without any single thought and for that if he has to make his uncle leave the sect and live in seculsion then he will do it for his little brother's happiness.

Having these thoughts in his mind Lan Xichen smiles at his brother then sees his wife who is also smiling looking at Wei Wuxian.

The smiles Jiang Xuan Lu has currently is totally different from her usual smile. It is like he is seeing her smiling from her heart first time. Lan Xichen feels a slight jealous that there is someone in this world who can make her wife smile like this and that person is not him.

Jiang Xuan Lu feels that someone is looking at her, she looks towards that direction and sees that it's her husband who is looking at her. She goes towards him and ask," what happened? Why are you looking at me so intensely?"

Lan Xichen feels slightly shy after getting caught but he decide to ask her directly, not wanted to make any assumptions.

Lan Xichen," Xuan Lu, can I ask you something?"

Jiang Xuan Lu," sure!"

Lan Xichen," do you like Wei Wuxian?"

Jiang Xuan Lu," yes, I do!"

Lan Xichen who still had a slight smile on his face but after hearing the answer that smile wiped from his face and he asks," then, aren't you feeling jealous that Wei Wuxian loves Wangji not you?"

Jiang Xuan Lu get confuse after hearing her husband question then finally it clicked what her husband is thinking, she laughs lightly then replies," oh my god! Are you jealous, my hubby?"

Lan Xichen looks downwards and replies," I... I mean... I am!"

Jiang Xuan Lu smiles at her sweet husband, before she replies," oh my dear husband, you don't have to be jealous because of this!"

Lan Xichen not understanding what she meant asks," why?"

Jiang Xuan Lu," because I like Wei gege as my older brother! Not in romantic or the way Hanguang Jun love Wei gege! He never got someone in his life who cares about him like this. Ofcourse, Yanli jie loves him and do take care of him before but still she never stand up for him in front of Madam Yu. Madam Yu always treated him badly, I never likes her and wanted to do something to stop her from treating Wei gege like that but I wasn't from the main family so I couldn't able to do anything. So, I am just happy for Wei gege that now he has Hanguang-Jun who will never let anyone hurt Wei gege!"

Lan Xichen," I am sorry, my wife for thinking that you like Wei Wuxian in that way. I saw you smiling while looking at him and that smile was something which I never saw before, like you are smiling from your heart and I saw it first time and I got jealous!"

Jiang Xuan Lu smiles sweetly and replies," it's fine, husband! Just letting you know that there is only one person in this world I love in Romantic way and that's you!"

Hearing that Lan Xichen ears got red, he replies," me too wife! I also only love you in that way. "

Jiang Xuan Lu smirks and replies," I know!"

Lan Xichen shakes his head at his wife cocky reply.

They reach Cloud Recesses shortly after. Everyone went to there rooms to get some rest.

In evening, Lan Xichen send a message to Lan Wangji to meet at his uncle's room as he is going to tell him about Wei Wuxian's golden core truth. And he want him to be there as he will also decide about his uncle's punishment.

Shortly after, both brother are standing in front of Lan Qiren's room. Lan Xichen knocks on the door and within few seconds Lan Qiren opens the door and let both the brother enter. Lan Wangji closes the door and all three sit around the tea table where Lan Xichen pours tea for everyone.

Lan Xichen," uncle, we want to tell you something which we also get to know yesterday!"

Lan Qiren," what is it?"

Lan Wangji looks at his brother who gives him a nod telling him to ahead and tell uncle the truth.

Lan Wangji,"uncle, it's about Wei Ying's golden core!"

Lan Qiren," what else is there?"

Lan Wangji," uncle, Wei Ying never said how he lost his golden core but we all assume that Wen Chao must have give orders to Wen Zhuliu to melt Wei Ying's golden core. But yesterday Madam Jiang finally reveals something which nobody expected!"

Lan Qiren," Madam Jiang reveals something about Wei Wuxian's golden core! What is it?"

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying never lost his golden core!"

Lan Qiren," what? But he didn't have his golden core with him now!"

Lan Wangji," because he gave his golden core to sect leader Jiang!"

Lan Qiren," ..... WHAT?"