ii. Triplets, Actually.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Who?" Steve asked in confusion, he knew he should probably fight her, considering she was one of HYDRA's experiments . . . but, he was genuinely confused and was an easily distracted person.

"Natasha, who else? She's probably the only woman you know." Izeta chuckled, tilting her head to the side, "She didn't say anything." Steve answered.

             "Fine. I'll do it myself." Izeta grumbled, before heading over to Strucker. She took a hold of his hair and smashed his head against the concrete wall.

    She didn't feel the need to check, she knew he was dead.

           "Do whatever you want with his body." Izeta told the man, who looked completely astounded by the fact that someone who works for HYDRA killed another HYDRA person.

       And, that was the last thing she said before disappearing.

               She looked into Wanda's mind before teleporting to where she was.

      Izeta suddenly popped up besides Wanda, who hit her arm harshly, "You need to start letting me know when you're going to suddenly appear out of nowhere." She had harshly whispered.

              Izeta only gave her a soft unmeaningful glare, before seeing Stark walking towards the scepter.

    Wanda crept up behind the man, using her magic to hex him, planting a vision in his mind of some sorts.

           After Wanda was done, Izeta used her middle finger and ring finger to send a nightmare his way, for good measures.

             Purple wisps left Izeta's fingers and they met his head, leaving a shade of purple that was slightly visible on the side of his head, before his eyes turned a vibrant Amethyst.

The sisters slowly backed away, while Tony was living in his vision. They watched in shock as Tony started to walk towards the dead body's of the Avengers.

Stark suddenly gasped, snapped out of it and turned around, trying to control his breathing.

Izeta and Wanda sensed Pietro speeding towards them, they held their hands up to stop him from going up to Stark.

"We're just gonna let him take it?" Pietro asked his sisters, watching Stark summon his suit.

    Izeta only hummed as she watched Stark taking ahold of the scepter.

            The sisters only shared a smile, their teeth on full display, taking a hold of eachother's hands before leaving. Pietro following closely behind them, mumbling inaudible words.