ii. Reunion.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—THE FAMILY of three were standing in front of a poster with the new Captain America on it, with different facial expressions on each face.

         While Sam's was somber, Izeta's was disgusted and Sylvina's was just plain annoyance. He didn't even look good in the suit.

    Sam and Izeta had found a lead on the Flag Smashers in Munich, Germany. Therefore they were at a Heliport, waiting until the helicopter was prepared.

       Normally, Sam would go on his missions with Torres, but, Izeta had decided she wasn't going to let him face these possible super soldiers alone. Sylvina had come because she was bored, Izeta had gotten into an argument about it with her, but at the end of the day, Sylvina was nineteen now. She could do what she wanted, so Izeta had agreed, with rules.

            "Seems like a good guy. You met him?" Joaquin suddenly approached them, Izeta shook her head, "Doesn't really seem like it."

    "No. Thanks for doing this on such short notice." Sam thanked him, quickly changing the subject before walking away from the poster.

         "Yeah. No sweat. I'm just finishing up the checklist. You'll be all good to go once you land in Munich." Torres told them, and Sylvina quickly stole his papers and walked to the Helicopter, Torres following right behind her.

    "Shouldn't have given up the shield." The couple heard a familiar voice say, a voice Izeta knew all too well. What the hell was he doing here?

        "Good to see you too, Buck." Sam sarcastically said, the duo ignoring his existence as they walked past him. Of course, the only reason he was here was to lecture Sam about the shield, they couldn't have expected more of him.