i. Sylvina Maximoff.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— AFTER FIVE YEARS, IZETA HAD GONE BACK TO HER ASSASSIN DAYS.

         Not back to HYDRA, just to an organization that killed bad people. Izeta killed abusers, rapists, assaulters, murderers ( who weren't innocent ), child molesters, sex traffickers . . and the list went on.

    It was the only way Izeta could let out her anger, and she knew, now that with her most precious girl sitting at home with a babysitter, she couldn't afford actually murdering random people, she murdered people with purpose, she murdered people who had done plenty wrong. She did what the police couldn't or wouldn't do.

              Besides, she had to make money somehow. She tried applying for jobs, but they all turned her down. Saying they didn't want a witch to work with them. That was their mistake.

              Izeta grabbed her badge and checked out. She walked towards her Black Tesla, the Model S, before opening the door and turning on her car.

She roamed through the streets of Mykonos, Greece. Izeta had moved from Italy to Greece 4 years ago, she supposed she got tired of Venice.

              Izeta drove into her parking lot, parking her car before stepping out. Izeta walked towards the door that lead her from her parking lot into her mansion.

     "I'm home!" She yelled out, her voice echoing around the mansion as she took off her shoes and coat.

Izeta turned around once she heard footsteps running down the stairs, and suddenly she was pulled into a big hug.

    "Mommy!" The four-year-old called, Izeta smiled as she pressed multiple kisses on her head and face.

Izeta picked the girl up, before putting her on her hip. She turned to the babysitter named Daphne, a beautiful teenage girl who wanted to make some money.