iii. Halloween.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— APPARENTLY WANDA HAD A DIFFERENT INTRO FOR EVERY ERA.

          The family of three decided to play along, knowing at least that making an intro for an imaginary show didn't hurt anyone.

     Plus, it was Halloween today! Izeta hated Halloween. In Sokovia, you'd have to dress up scary. While in America, you could dress up as a princess, a superhero, or whatever you wanted. It icked Izeta, wasn't Halloween supposed to be scary?

So, Izeta decided she'd dress up as a vampire, while Sam dressed up as a pirate and Sylvina dressed up as a runaway bride with a bloody dress because she'd killed her husband . . . ? Yeah, Izeta thought the same thing.

"Halloween's a magical holiday. All about family, friends, and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day." Tommy said, walking down the stairs and past his brother, Izeta raised her eyebrows, "That's what Halloween's about?"

"Wrong! Halloween's about candy. And scaring people, but mostly candy." Billy exclaimed, opening the cart of milk.

Sylvina snapped her fingers and pointed at her younger cousin, "Fact."

"Where's your costume, Billy?" Tommy questioned his younger twin brother, who furrowed his eyebrows, "This is my costume. I'm the cool twin."

"What does that make me?" Tommy asked him, Sylvina walked up to them, and took a sausage out of the pan before answering, "It makes you a loser."

"A dorksaurus rex." Billy answered, pushing Sylvina away, who laughed and walked off.

"Not a real dinosaur." Tommy deadpanned, Billy only chuckled while getting a plate to put food on for his Aunt Izeta.