v. Natasha.

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA GRUNTED AS SHE LANDED BACK ON THE GROUND WITH EVERYONE ELSE, EVERYONE A BIT SHAKEN UP FROM THEIR JOURNEY BACK.

             "Thank god, It's the last time I'll have to use this horrid thing." Izeta mumbled to herself, letting out a sigh of relief.

     "Did we get them all?" Banner hurriedly asked, as everyone's suit disappeared. Izeta held up the two devices, shaking them slightly.

          "You telling me this will actually work?" Rhodey chuckled, holding up one of the Infinity Stones.

Izeta chuckled before looking around, feeling a presence missing.

Natasha.

"Clint, where's Nat?" Banner asked the man who was on his knees, Clint didn't reply. He only looked down.

"Really funny. Where is she?" Izeta asked him, receiving no reply, "Where is she, Clint?" She yelled again, yet receiving no answer.

Izeta let out a shaky breath, pressing her hand to her chest as her body shook. And before she knew it, tears started flowing. She looked into his eyes and all she could see was the dullness in the male's eyes, a churning sensation erupting in her stomach. She hoped with everything in her body that it wasn't true. But she was an idiot to think everyone would make it out alive. That Natasha would make it out alive.

          All she felt was anger.

"I told you this would happen! I told you, and none of you listened. I told you you'd fuck it up more and look what you did." Izeta yelled at everyone, she knew it wasn't their fault. They couldn't do anything about it, and yet look how they ended up.