i. Paper Rings.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IT HAD BEEN A YEAR SINCE WANDA HAD LET THE CIVILIANS IN WESTVIEW GO, A YEAR SINCE IZETA HAD LAST HEARD FROM HER SISTER.

              Izeta had called for three months straight, yet the youngest sister never picked up the phone. Izeta decided she'd look for her sister since Wanda had decided to move to God knows where.

      And when she did find her sister, the redhead had slammed the door in her face. That was the last time Izeta saw Wanda.

               Izeta and Sam bought their own place in Louisiana, Izeta had claimed that she didn't want to keep pestering Sarah with her and Sylvina's presence even though the blonde and Sarah split the bills.

      Sarah only rolled her eyes at her brother and her friend, letting them go and told them they had to visit at least five times a week, Izeta laughed and nodded.

                They bought a house only two streets away from Sam's old neighborhood, so they could visit Sarah, AJ, and Cass whenever they wanted.

        Izeta had let the barrier down in Greece, there was no need for her to continue controlling the whole country if she was living in Louisiana. Sadly enough, the house didn't have enough rooms for Izeta to make her own magic chamber as she did in Greece. There was a farm a few meters away though, Izeta bought it and decided to make that her magic ground.

                  The mother thankfully didn't have to quit her job, knowing they had headquarters all around the world. There was no need to quit, strangely she liked doing what she did. Sam had no problem with it, and neither did Sylvina. Technically, the only thing Izeta did was catch bad guys. Kill bad guys.

Izeta sighed joyfully as she looked at Sam and her daughter, they were sitting at the dining table and the table was scattered with paper, scissors, glue, glitter, and a bunch of stickers.