i. America Chavez.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—MONTHS BLURRED BY QUICKLY FOR IZETA, ENJOYING AN AVENGER-FREE LIFE WITH NO DANGER IN IT.

Until she received a call from the former sorcerer supreme who she had fought Thanos with. When the name popped up on her screen, she couldn't help but feel uneasy.

Why was he calling her?

"Who's calling you, mama?" Sylvina questioned her mother, taking a seat beside the older witch.

       "Stephen Strange." Izeta replied, arching her eyebrow before picking up the phone. Sylvina frowned in confusion, she hadn't personally met Stephen but the feeling in her gut told her this wasn't a call to catch up.

   "Izeta, I need your help. We need your help." Stephen spoke urgently, and Izeta tilted her head to the side, "Not even a hello? What's up?"

          "It's your sister. Wanda is ruining the whole of Kamar-Taj. I just locked her up in a mirror dimension, but it won't last long." Stephen told her, but Izeta wasn't grasping the whole thing yet. She hadn't heard from Wanda for two whole years now.

       "First of all, I hope you covered all the reflections. Second of all, give me some more context." Izeta rolled her eyes, she stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen.

              She grabbed a carrot, and Stephen quickly rushed out, "Wanda has the Darkhold, and plans to take a girl's power to travel the Multiverse where she can be with her children."

         Izeta took a bite of the carrot, chewed it, and swallowed it before answering with a shrug, "Stephen, please, just take her down. The Dark Hold she has doesn't even have a quarter of the power the actual one has. You have the power to take her down without my help. Just keep America Chavez out of her reach."