i. Director Hayward.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—THE SISTERS WERE ON THEIR WAY TO S.W.O.R.D, THEY HAD RECENTLY FOUND OUT WHERE VISION'S BODY WAS AND WERE READY TO GET HIM BACK.

           Izeta parked her car before looking at her sister, "So how are we doing this? We're just winging it?"

      "Stasya, you and I both know that you could convince someone to do anything with just your death stare." Wanda replied, Izeta chuckled before taking her keys out of the car and stepping out. She closed the door and looked up at the building.

                  "C'mon, what are you waiting for?" Wanda questioned her older sister, before grabbing her by the arm and dragging her inside the building.

        The youngest sister let go of her arm, and Izeta rolled her eyes. They strut inside and walked towards the reception counter.

"I know you have him." Wanda told the receptionist, putting her hands on the counter while Izeta leaned against it.

"I'm sorry, but like I said—" He apologised, only to get cut off by the redhead.

"Please . . ." Wanda softly scoffed, "Please. When I came back, he was gone. His body. And I know he's here. He deserves a funeral, at least. I deserve it." She said, a glare on her face as she played with the ends of her shirt.

Izeta snapped her head around when she heard a phone going off, the man picked up, "Yes, sir. Yeah, they're still here."

Izeta hummed once she felt eyes on her, she tilted her head before looking up and making contact with the camera watching her and her sister. Her face fell into a menacing glare as she slowly crushed the camera with her mind.