iii. Birthday Party.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IZETA WAS HAVING FUN, MUCH MORE FUN THAN SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE.

              Thank . . . whatever his name was for having a birthday party and for inviting Sam and herself. It turns out that the bar was actually more of a club, she had expected it to be a little Café where they could gather.

     But, no, it wasn't. So, here she was, dancing like her life depended on it.

             Izeta was sipping on some fruity drink that Sam had given her, a dangerous drink since the woman couldn't even taste a bit of alcohol.

       The mother was dancing with one of Sam's old friend's girlfiend, while the friend and Sam himself were standing not too far away, keeping an eye on their girls.

           Izeta quickly handed Sam her drink once she realised the beat was about to drop, she couldn't jump with a drink in her hand, could she? Besides Sam already had his hand out.

     Izeta quickly walked back to her new friend as they started dancing and jumping around, God, she felt like she was 18 again.

                        Going out to a club definitely wasn't going to become a regular, but this was fun, she was enjoying it.

          At this point, Izeta was way past tipsy and Sam had drunk one too many glasses of Red Wine.

    Izeta was sure she had drunk half of the drinks that were on the menu, she loved the fruity ones, because you could barely taste the alcohol in them, Izeta had never been a big alcohol fan, so the fruity drinks were perfect for her.

               Izeta furrowed her eyebrows once she felt hands wrapping around her waist that definitely weren't Sam's. She quickly threw elbowed him in the face, delivered another punch, and successfully knocking him out. She dragged him away and sent a message to Sam.