ii. Mind Control.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE IZETA HAD LAST VISITED WANDA, AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO SEE WHAT HER SISTER HAD CREATED.

Sam drove her and Sylvina to Westview, claiming he wanted to come too. For someone who saves people, he surely didn't mind walking into a place where everyone was mind controlled.

Sam parked somewhere outside of Westview, Izeta sighed as she watched the scarlet border flash around. She should've told her this, while Izeta made hers invisible, Wanda clearly hadn't.

They walked out of the car and stopped in front of the border. Izeta turned to Sam, "I'm gonna have to put a barrier up into your mind, if I don't, you'd easily get manipulated as well. You'd be another pawn for her."

Sam only shrugged, saying he didn't mind, even when Izeta told him she'd probably see whatever what was going on in his mind.

"Okay, Vina. I've taught you this, do you remember how to do it?" Izeta asked her daughter, who only nodded before closing her eyes and created a barrier around her mind.

"Done." She grinned, giving her mother and Sam a smile. Izeta nodded in approval before checking, Sylvina's magic wasn't that strong yet to completely resist her Aunt's mind control, so for her own safety, Izeta created one in Sylvina's mind too.

Izeta turned around, and placed her fingers on Sam's temples, before creating the barrier. She watched as his eyes turned a vibrant purple before turning back to their original colour.

Once she was done, she backed away. "We have no idea what we're walking into, she could be a grandma with grandchildren already. Everything that's going on in there, are her thoughts, her ideas."