vi. Everybody Comes Home.

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—WHILE EVERYONE WAS DISCUSSING WHO WAS GOING TO DO THE SNAP TO BRING EVERYBODY BACK, IZETA WAS QUIET.

"Let's be honest here. I should be the one to do it. My powers come from an Infinity Stone, and my magic has been reacting strangely whenever I see or am near the stones. It's not about the strength you have, it's about the power you have in your bones, in your mind. These stones are magic. I'm a witch, I'm the one who should do this." Izeta finally spoke up, her eyes fixed on the goblet as she stood up.

"You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him." Bruce protested, Izeta only shrugged.

"Thanos wasn't part magic." Was her reply, "None of you are, except for Thor. But, everyone already agreed that wasn't happening. I'll survive this, I wouldn't be doing this if I knew I wouldn't." Izeta said, sternly. As if she would risk her life while her daughter was waiting for her to come back.

"Absolutely not." Tony shut her words down, "Not happening."

"It wasn't a request." Izeta snapped at the billionaire, "Izeta, you'll die." Steve spoke up.

"No, I won't. Seriously guys. I wouldn't do this if I knew there was a chance I'd die. Sylvina's counting on me." Izeta huffed, taking a hold of the goblet, Tony groaned before giving in.

"Fine, but the moment you feel something's wrong, you throw that thing off. Got it?" Tony strictly told her, while Steve rubbed his eyes.

"Got it." Izeta nodded, rolling her lips.

"Okay remember—everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and you're just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony told her, making Izeta purse her lips.